WayV - Shipped

Yo What's up ma peeps, Sorry y'all for the late update, I had sprained my ankle.

So this is a requested segment that I finally go around to.

Basic Storyline:

Your boyfriend ( WayV member ) is an interview and suddenly he gets to know that his girlfriend ( you ) are getting shipped with another member of his team. So how would be his reaction towards it......

*************************

Kun:

- He was confused why you were shipped with Yangyang. 

- Though he was good kid and all, but that's all he was, a kid, at least for him. 

- Seeing how well you spoke English fans began shipping you with him. 

- Yangyang was shocked as well, he was as well as blushing and didn't know what to do. 

- But Kun was calm and he smiled as he spoke back.

" Thank you for your suggestions guys, but I'm manly enough for her "

- Everyone began to whop at him, while he smiled looking at the camera knowing well that you would be watching him.

*****

Ten:

- Ten was shocked when he heard that fans were trending to ship you with Winwin.

- Though everyone was making fun and laughing and certainly Winwin was damn sure to make fun of him. 

- He shut everyone regaining his cool and sassy self.

" Too bad she choose me already, but thanks for your comments and suggestions "

- Everyone shut their mouth since he wasn't ready to back off yet.

*****

Winwin:

- He was suprised when he heard your name taken with his leaders name. 

- Kun was laughing the whole time, though he saw you as friend but at this place he was teasing Sicheng  to make him pissed. 

- He was talking about how you are more closer with him then  and how Sicheng well you both talk and laugh together. 

- But  listened Sicheng to all that he had to say and finally smiled
" But she does call you her brother like "

- While everyone was laughing he was happy that he was finally able to put a stop to it.

*****

Lucas:

- Wasn't sure why every WayVzen began shipping you with Ten .