Chapter 26: Mew

Ring. Ring.

"Yes, Mew."

"Hi Ben! I jogged to Gulf's place. I need you to drop off my clothes for the day here. It's already in the car."

"Got it Mew." Ben said before I ended the call.

I unlocked Gulf's front door and dropped our breakfast in the dining table. I took off my sweaty shirt and hung it by the chair, then I went to the bedroom to check on Gulf. He is softly snoring.

I went back to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast while playing my playlist in spotify. I brought pancakes and bacon from McDonalds. Singing along Usher's Nice and Slow with only my sweat pants and my glistening chest still sweaty from the jog, softly grinding my body to the tune, I brewed coffee in Gulf's espresso machine. It's been a while since I relaxed this much. A lot of things have happened recently that disrupted my normal stiff self. I feel the Mew from five years ago slowly coming back and that makes me really happy. This is what love can do.

"I didn't think that waking up with you grinding in my kitchen can make my headache disappear."

"Fuck!" I almost dropped the cup I was holding. I see Gulf walking to the bathroom with just his boxers on. I don't remember taking off his clothes last night.

Not even five minutes later he went out again. This time though, he is looking intensely at me. He got closer and closer that I have to move backwards until my ass hit the tiled sink. "Gulf, easy----" My brain just stopped working.

His mouth descended to mine, literally eating my lips. Then his tongue plunged inside my mouth. I tasted mint. My brain short circuited and can't keep up. I feel his hands gripping my back, causing my bare chest to be in contact with his. Oh my God. I am losing it.

I hear a moan, my moan. I need my senses back. But his tongue, fuck his tongue. It won't stop exploring my mouth. It's dancing with mine. It kept moving inside my mouth rendering me useless. Then I feel his hardness poking my crotch. I am getting hard just from the feel of it. My hands which were gripping his shoulders finally moved to his head. I locked his head with my arms and started to grind my body. Fuck my sweaty body. I just threw my inhibitions out the window. We were hard on grinding with each other while trying to chase each other's tongues. Then he reached for my arms, unlocked it from his head, let go of my mouth and turned me around. All in under 10 seconds. The next thing I know, he is grinding his cock betweek my ass cheeks through my sweat pants.

"Touch yourself Mew." He said huskily, while he travelled kisses to my sweaty nape. Then he positioned my head so he can reach my mouth and kiss me again.

"What?" I said trying to catch his mouth. My voice sounding breathless.

He held my hand which is in the cupboard above the sink and guided it inside my sweats, to my cock. Then he whispered to my ear. "I said touch your cock Mew. Stroke yourself up and down. I want us to come together." Fuck his words are turning me on.

Then he continued on dry humping me. I am full on hard now. My hand and his hand both stroking my cock while he is moving up and down my ass. We stopped kissing and concentrated on our hands and our movement. Then he bit my shoulders and licked my ear. "I get to do this to you Mew. No one else can. Say it Mew."

"What?" My brain is in my cock. I can't even think. His hand is stroking my cock faster. My hand is useless now. His cock grinding my ass adds to the heightening sensation ready to burst within me.

"I get to do this to you Mew. Only me." I feel myself on the verge of coming.

"Yes Gulf. Yes." I am panting now.

"No one else Mew." He was dry humping faster.

"No one else Gulf. Fuuuuck."

"I'm coming Mew."

---------------------------------------------

We are sitting across each other in the dining table. Both silent. I am looking straight at him while he is trying to avoid eye contact eating his breakfast. My arms are crossed around my chest. We are both fully clothed now. After that unexpected turn of event, we both took a shower separately. Him first while I waited for Ben.

Breaking the silence, I said, "Are you better now? Have you vented all your frustration out?"

He looked at me, then sighed deeply. Then looked at his food and ate again.

Okay then, don't talk if you don't want to. I stood up and got our coffee. Sat down again and checked my phone to change my playlist. Then all of a sudden, I hear Gulf lay down his utensils in his plate.

"I have been waiting for you to tell me about Jeremy Mew. It's frustrating that I need to force it out of you."

I looked at him. "Tell me exactly what you want to know Gulf. I will tell you."

"Everything. Everything that matters." He said.

"That's the thing Gulf. He doesn't matter now." I said. I don't know where to start with this Jeremy thing.

"So he used to matter before. And now he's back, so tell me anyways." He sounds frustrated now.

"Okay, calm down." I reached for his hand and squeezed it. " I will tell you."

He looked at me calming down and reciprocated by holding on to my hand.

"I've known him since we were kids. We were inseparable. He used to be my person Gulf. We're like brothers. Five years ago, I found out that he has feelings for me. I panicked so I brushed it off. You see five years ago, while he was open about his sexuality, I thought I was straight. So when he told me his feelings I wasn't ready. It took me sometime to realize that the feelings were mutual. By that time, he was already gone. Then after five years, as you know, he came back, as Brandon's boyfriend, which is a good thing because you are in my life now." I said pausing from time to time so I can gauge his reactions.

"Then how come you made an office for him?" I tensed. He looked at my hand, the one he is holding. He tensed too.

"Who told you that?" I asked, unconciously being defensive.

"Does it matter Mew?" He said suspiciously.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. Then I looked back at him hoping that the letter I sent to Jeremy three years ago will never resurface, "He has a stake in the company Gulf. It was a gentleman's agreement. When I was starting up, he was the one who pushed me to go through with my plans. He helped with the concept of this company. I felt thankful to him. So I made a promise that he will always have a place in this company if he wants to."

He retracted his hand from my hold. "That's dangerous Mew." He said, "What if he comes back and claims it?"

"It was just a conversation we had a long time ago Gulf. I honestly don't think he remembers it. Let's not dwell too much on it please."

He observed me for a long time. He is weighing things in his head. Then finally he said, "Okay Mew. But make sure he knows that you are not available anymore. I don't care if he's with Brandon now. I want you to make sure it's clear to him who you belong to."

I smiled, "Who do I belong to Gulf?"

He said, "Obviously mine."

I smirked, "You know you're unfair right? How about Diane? You were the one who pushed me to have friends Gulf."

"I explained this to you Mew, her baby can still be mine. Tell you what, the next time she asks for help, I'll make sure you're with me." He said crossing his arms in his chest.

I crossed my arms too, "Then I'll do the same, the next time Jeremy invites me for anything, you're automatically invited."