Acknowledgement

This book has been a journey for me. This book allowed me to get to know my readers more than Vague Existence did. I took my time writing this.

By this time, I guess you already know what type of writer I am. When it hurts, it really hurts and I hope when it's happy, it's really happy for you too.

In my journey, these are the type of readers I got to know.

1. The silent ones. Those that give me stars but don't comment. I appreciate this so much.

2. The ones who love to leave comments. Oh and btw, I can't reply to those who use cursed words, Wattpad won't let me. Replying for those comments are disabled.

3. The Wainjais. Those who can't take it when Gulf or Mew gets hurt. Sorry if I hurt them in the book.

4. The ones who love to give ideas. Thank you, I used some in my book. I hope that's okay.

5. Those who love to cry. I swear, I didn't mean to, the book just needs it so I had to write them like that.

6. The ones with high expectations. I seriously am afraid to write the next chapters as you might not like it. Hahaha.

But really, no matter what type of reader you are. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for your patience and waiting for my updates.

Note that this is just my second book. I am still learning and hopefully will do better in my future writings.

For those who liked my books though, I would appreciate it if you leave some comments in my wall. Only if it's not too much to ask.

-----------------------

And for those who has nothing to do better during quarantine and would like to read more. Here are my books:

Completed

You.
Ruined.
Me.
Took me three years to finally move on.
3 years to stop scheming on how I can hurt you the way you hurt me.
Then now you stand before me smiling like nothing happened.
Like I just imagined all my pain.
Like you don't even know.
I swear I'll make you remember.
I will make you pay.

-Gulf McQueen

You.
Brought.
Me.
Back.
To.
Life.
3 years after you left me.
You sitting before me looking like you want to kill me.
All I can think about is changing our memories.
To make happier ones.
Ones when you will never think of leaving me.
I swear I'll make you forget.
This time, I swear, I'll never let you go.

-Mew Bennett

-----------------------

Next Book (3rd Book)

Mew Bennett.

Accuracy and precision. When you are a pilot, your priority is safety. It is important to always measure the distance between two points. Wrong calculation can lead to death.

Love. I don't do love. Accuracy and precision don't work in love.

Gulf McQueen.

I am a gambler. My biggest asset is my poker face. I'll give you a run for your money without even blinking and you wouldn't even know it.

Love. I eat love for breakfast. Then run away from it. Who says you can't use love anyway?

----------------------------------

Future Book (4th Book)

Unruly - disorderly and disruptive and not amenable to discipline or control

++

I grew up in a town where bloodshed is normal. A town where the law is dictated by one man, my father, the Boss. Growing up, I only dream of a place where justice can prevail. A place where guns become roses and violence becomes peace. There is always a room for chances. Whoever repents gets to live.

I am Undercover Detective Gulf Bonicci, even my clan doesn't know my real identity. For them, I am only known as the Underboss of the Boniccis of Altofonte, Sicily.

I used to roam the streets of this town fighting for food or just to survive. My bruises are deep, my memories bloody. I cannot count the lives I took to claim this town. Now at the top of the food chain, my only goal is to expand my territory. There is no room for error. Whoever defies gets killed.

They call me the Nobody inside my clan, only a few knows my identity. I am Mew Luccha, the first generation of the Lucchas of Monreale, Sicily.