Finale: Gulf

(Author's Note: I hope this is the closure we all needed.)

One year after.

"Waaaaaaaah.....waaaaaaaaah....waaaaaaaaah" Via is wailing again.

"Mew, just hurry it up ." I said to Mew while looking at the people waiting for us outside. "They have been waiting for us for 15 minutes now."

"Help me here then, I think my big hand is hurting baby Via." Mew said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him and baby Via. I pushed him aside, "How can she be hurt when you're just changing nappies." I took over his task while he tries to soothe the baby.

"Stop crying baby, Dada will take care of you," Mew tells her while he shakes a colorful bear stuffed toy in front of her. She stops crying and tries to reach it and giggles.

"Awww sweet baby making Papi smile too," Mew said. He went down to kiss baby Via on the cheek making her giggle more.

I sighed dressing her now, "I always do the dirty work around here."

Mew looked at me and smiled, "But you lost last night remember."

Yup, I lost at another boardgame. I don't even know why we are still playing boardgames when I know I'll lose anyway.

Just then the door opened, "What are you all still doing here? Your families are waiting outside?" That's pregnant Olive fetching us.

"Sorry Olive, Via decided this is the best time to dirty her nappies."

Olive moved closer and snatched the stuffed toy from Mew, then she went closer to the baby, "Hi baby Via, Aunt Olive is going to take care of you okay?" She said to Via. "Your DaDa and Papi are supposed to get married today." She cradled Via in her arms then she looked at us. "Go now you two."

Mew looked at me, "Where is your bouquet?"

"I'm not going to bring it, it's just families anyway. Besides, we're just signing the papers, we do not need to walk down the aisle." I said trying to find an excuse not to hold the bouquet.

Mew crossed his arms, "We talked about this Gulf. I won fairly. This is your consequence." He said seriously.

"Fine. Fine." I said getting the bouquet from the kitchen where I hid it. I showed it to him, "Happy now?" I asked.

Mew smiled, "Very."

We both went out leaving Via with Olive.

-----------------------------

After a year of nitpicking, blaming, fighting,  and just plain arguing along with mending, understanding, forgiving and reminiscing, we decided to make it official. We are not really big on weddings, we just need to make it official for Via. Olivia McQueen-Bennett, that's our baby's name. Diane left her to us when she decided she wants to continue her modeling.  We named her after Olive. It was just fitting to do so considering how she bridged me and Mew. The first time the baby peed on Mew and vomitted on me, we were a goner. We just knew, Via is the best gift to us. 

Mew and I walked to his vast backyard which has been converted to a garden. We recreated, or to be exact, Jella, his secretary, recreated it to look like a garden. There's a stone pathway which leads to a gazebo, where right now a judge is waiting for us. Mew's and my family are scattered around waiting for us to walk down the pathway and sign the papers. We wore pinstriped dark blue suits with white undershirts for this day. We also have simple vows before signing, nothing grand really.

Brandon upon seeing us walk towards them, started to take pictures. I invited Brandon to the wedding. He is still single up to now but very much happy, he says. Just then a music started playing. Jella really went all out on this.