Chapter 2: Becoming a Wolf Wife

The fox beast was also surprised when he saw such a picture. He couldn't help but look at Baiyue's eyes. It was very spiritual, but she is too thin.

"This is a female picked up by a team in the wild yesterday afternoon. It should have been seriously ill and abandoned by others." Fox Beast said.

The wolf frowned and asked, "Is there any medical examination for her? What's wrong?"

"I was too busy to check it out, but her blood contained a lot of calming drugs, and there are still many drug ingredients that we can't analyze for the time being and are being studied." The fox beast replied.

"That is to say good health?" The Wolf sighed hard and resolutely said: "I will choose her!"

"What?"

The fox beast couldn't believe his ears, and the fox ears standing on top shook his head: "Come on again, I didn't hear it just now."

"I said, I want her!" The Wolf whispered a word, mouth slightly raised.

The fox beast not only doubted his ears, but also couldn't believe his eyes.

He must have got psychedelic toxin? He must have a problem with all his senses?

Otherwise, how can you see the base's famous cold-faced generals smiling? He smiled so much...a look on his face.

"But you like a fat one." The fox beast didn't want the genes of a strong man to be ruined, which was a huge loss to the base.

"It can be fattened." The wolf whispered, and the soft eyes lingered on the female.

Although thin, the small face with a big slap is unexpectedly beautiful, and has a unique beauty.

Perhaps the orcs are all muscular, and I knew in my heart that the female in front of him looked and liked it very much.

"You want a smart one." The fox beast said unwillingly.

"I think she is very smart." The Wolf said definitely.

With such bright eyes, IQ is definitely not far behind.

"Health? A healthy female can't be so thin. To be honest, I wanted to send her directly to the fertility department. I was afraid that she could not bear it, so I temporarily put her here for cultivation." Fox Beast said.

Wolf's face gloomy for a moment, turning his head to look at the fox beast, the silver-gray eyes glowing with condensed light: "Give her immediately to me!"

At the fertility department, females are completely abolished.

When you have fertility, you have to constantly accept mating-mating, pregnancy, and childbirth.

After losing their fertility, greeting them is usually euthanasia.

If he didn’t buy a female to go home today, he had to go to such a place to leave offspring to maintain the diversity of the orc’s genes. That’s where all adult orcs without females must go.

Wolf Salt couldn't imagine the female in front of him being held in such a place without emotion. Fortunately, he came today.

The fox beast trembles, and the sudden sense of crisis makes ordinary orcs who have been at the base all year round unable to resist, and subconsciously wants to clamp the tail and escape.

Fortunately, Wolf looked away in a moment and continued to stare at the girl in the glass room.

The fox beast wiped the cold sweat on his face, and no longer dared to say anything. He took a disinfectant towel and opened the glass door using the personal terminal on his right wrist.