Chapter 100: Can She Believe in Lang Zhi?

Bai Yue stared at it for a while, and saw that the rattan is broken, and it is still there, before reaching out to pick it up.

She didn't expect to see familiar plants after two thousand years.

Bai Yue is in a mixed mood for a while, unable to tell whether she is happy or sad.

But it proved once again that this is her hometown.

Lang Zhi cleaned up the restroom. When he saw his wife holding a plant, he is so scared that he changed his face and rushed to take the plant away.

"Didn't i tell you not to touch any plants?" Lang Zhi angry with Bai Yue for the first time.

The last time Bai Yue was attacked by Nepenthes, Langzhi thought that Guoguo was similar to other female IQs. And just only to blame himself for not taking care of her.

But now that he know Guo Guo is clever and disobedient, the wolf blazes in his heart.

Bai Yue is taken aback by Wolf's reaction. Her expression is stunned and she stared at him blankly.

Wolf's heart suddenly softened into a puddle of water, pinched the plant into a ball, thrown into the trash, and then hugged Bai Yue to apologize: "I'm sorry, I'm so afraid. Do I scared you?"

Bai Yue's mouth is deflated, and she's ignore the wolf.

He is really scared her a moment ago. She thought that she had a baby, so Wolf would not care about her.

The wolf kissed Bai Yue's forehead and said in a low voice: "I'm wrong, I'm wrong, don't be angry with me."

In that way, he put a washboard under her knee, and it seemed like a husband is under discipline.

Bai Yue's mouth twitched, and she immediately suppressed her smile, snorting in her heart, and she is holding her own high-cold shelf.

Huh, I just ignored you, stupid wolf.

Lang Zhi understood the companion's eyes, and suddenly had a teasing thought, saying: "Then I'll give you a bite, can't we talk in parallel?"

Bai Yue thought for a while, and thought it could be considered. After watching Langzhi for a while, he chose Langzhi's jaw to bite it.

"Ooooo!"

Unexpectedly, Langzhi bowed his head suddenly, originally intended to bite on his chin, just biting Langzhi's lips.

Bai Yue gave a meal and is about to relax. Lang Zhi had already been preparing. He pressed her head with one hand, and then his tongue protruded into her mouth.

"Hmm!" Bai Yue shook her head and failed to escape.

A smile flashed in Wolf's eyes, entwining the soft, small tongue that the female shrank at the innermost, and dancing with it.

Bai Yue is unable to struggle and resisted only a few times with his tongue, and then fell into the offensive of Langzhi.

Studies have reported that kissing can relieve pain and is a natural pain reliever.

At the end of the kiss, Bai Yue really felt that her stomach didn't hurt so much, but she blushed hot, and the whole person is red.

Wolf is secretly funny, as long as Guoguo is naughty, it is alright to kiss her.

He took Bai Yue back to the hospital bed, and then explained: "Last night the border was loosened again. The plant you just took was grown last night and is very dangerous."

Bai Yue thought of it. It seemed like something had happened last night.

Probably because it was so painful to give birth to a child, her head hurts into a paste. Bai Yue hasn't fully awake until now, almost forgetting yesterday's episode.

"I'm going." Bai Yue looked at Langzhi.

Lang Zhi asked: "You want to go to the sacrificial ground to get spar? It's over, we can't go in."

Bai Yue's face showed obvious disappointment.

She didn't want to escape, she was sent to a mental hospital and couldn't blame the ball, she shouldn't be angry with it. It's just that she was too stupid don't know how to hide.

She wants to see the ball, as long as she can help, she must help.

Bai Yue is thinking, she looked at the male beside him again, and she might need the help of the orc. She must confess all her secrets.

Even her parents hurt her. Can she believe in Langzhi?