Chapter 177: Boiled Fish Soup

The white bone vine squatted down, and the hair naturally fell into the water, and then began to catch fish.

Orcs are used to hunting plants, and they have no talent for hunting. However, the white bone vine is a plant, which is the best at killing animals, so he caught a fat fish with one shot.

"Wow--"

A big fish is thrown ashore with the sound of water, slapped on the ground frantically.

Bai Yue stand up hurriedly to catch, and the wolves climbed ashore one after another, screaming at the fish.

Seeing that the fish is about to jump back into the water, Xiong Yao arrived in time, grabbed the head of the fish with a palm, and lifted it up.

"Yeah, your whole family will eats meat." There is an orc passing by, and he looked at Bai Yue deliberately, "Don't you afraid that your females will sick?"

Because they are all unruly criminals, most of them are not good citizens, and eating meat here is normal.

This is bloody and brutal in the eyes of the world, but in Bai Yue's eyes, this is like a normal society, a society she is familiar with.

Xiong Yao stunned the fish, opened his stomach abruptly, and glanced over there: "She is used to it."

"Fish is not delicious. The meat in the mountain is more delicious," the man said again.

Behind the talking orcs is a group of orcs, some carrying dead animals, obviously a carnivorous group. There are wolves and leopards in the team, all of which are agile.

Xiong Yao thoughtfully, it seems that he has to organize a team.

Of course, he will not share Guoguo. Anyway, there are Bone Vine at home.

While Xiong Yao is cleaning up the fish, Bai Yue ran back and forth several times, bringing a few garlics, and a few peppers and bay leaves.

After processing all the ingredients, Bai Yue filled half a pot of water in the pot, and then put the whole fish, all the corn cobs and seasonings into it.

"Okay, move in and cook." Bai Yue clapped his hands.

Xiong Yao smiled, no matter what it would be cooked like this, it all depends on his wife's orders.

He produced a pile of firewood in front of his house and burned a stone pot rack on it.

The surface of the water began to steam and then began to bubble. As the bubbles accumulated, thick and dirty blood bubbles formed on the surface of the soup.

To be honest, the scene in the pot looks pretty disgusting.

"Hmm..." Xiong Yao stopped talking, got up and took a few fresh corn and grilled them by the fire.

"I'll roast a few corns for you to eat." As for the food in the pot, leave it to him alone, Xiong Yao thought fearlessly.

Bai Yue gnawed her index finger, feeling depressed.

The fish soup in my memory is delicious, why is it so terrible after cook? I really want to change a pot of water and cook again.

She used corn leaves to scoop out the bubbles on the surface of the soup, and after cleaning it, she is finally able to see it.

The corn in the pot is boiled, the color becomes darker, the aroma of corn floats out, the fragrance is pleasant, and it smells very good.

Bai Yue moved to Xiong Yao's side, looking uncomfortably away from his private parts exposed to the air, Xiong Yao has been running naked these days.

"I think it's okay." Bai Yue said convincingly.

Xiong Yao remembered the blood bubble he had just seen, so he didn't dare to give anything in the pot to his wife, so he kept silent.

Bai Yue felt boring and stopped talking, and silently added wood to the fire.

The wolf cubs enthusiastically help find firewood. They can be called "dauntless" in terms of eating. No matter what it is, they are all welcome.

The Bone Vine is afraid of fire, and hates a little bit of flame. At this time, he is lying on the grass and basking in the sun can be considered comfortable.

-----
See.. The reincarnation of Curtis!