Chapter 194: Lang Yan's Memory

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief, only to realize that the "tough battle" that he said is referring to the battle with the decent orcs.

Bai Guteng is standing in the room, looking at her hurriedly.

There is still business to be done, and it is not yet certain whether Lang Yan is Lang Zhi.

In order not to suck the flesh of Lang Yan, Bai Yue held her breath, and frightened and poked carefully the Lang Yan's footbed covered with cocoons: "Hey!"

Lang Yan is itchy and hid his paws in his stomach. Not only did he not wake up, but he also snored rhythmically.

Bai Yue: "..."

Is it really good for a beast to be not alert? Are you not afraid of me holding a knife bucket?

Bai Yue reluctantly shrugged his shoulders to the White Bone Vine, expressing powerlessness, and did not notice that the corner of Lang Yan's mouth, which is supposed to be asleep, raised five degrees inconspicuously.

Even Lang Yan closed his eyes, but all the senses are placed on the female.

The female is so cute that she secretly scratched his palm and called him out loudly. Is she so unwilling to be lonely?

Lang Yan decided that after he solved the group of orcs outside, he must scratch her palms and feet during mating and retaliate.

Bai Yue is afraid of the smell of Lang Yan, but the wolf cubs are not afraid.

They hadn't seen their father for a long time, and they are very kind to the Lang Yan. They all rushed up, lying beside Lang Yan preparing to sleep.

"Baby!" Bai Yue disapproved of the tunnel with a low voice, grabbing the third boy's tail and pulling them back.

The third child turned into a human form and continued to crawl into his Dad’s arms, protesting: "I want be with Dad."

Bai Yue's hand could not help letting go, glancing at the sleeping wolf beast, and suddenly said a long sentence that the female could not say.

"Why make you think he is your father?"

Because she seriously suspected that Lang Yan is Lang Zhi too so Bai Yue didn't defend him very much. If he is not asleep, she planned to be honest, and confront him.

Therefore, she only speak when Lang Yan is "asleep".

The youngeat: "It's the smell of Dad."

After all, the youngest one squeezed into the middle of the brothers and closed his eyes as he smelled his father.

Bai Yue is silent.

Lang Yan's purring stopped inaudibly for a moment, and the eyeballs under his eyelids rolled quickly and quickly returned to normal.

Only a heart in the chest thumped.

His females are so smart, and even more incredible, he is not surprised.

It seems that the message "She should be so smart" is engraved in his heart.

He has no memory of the past, the first memory is burning, painful, and death is better than life. The whole body is almost melted, and even the mind were dissolved.

But there is a belief in "to live" supporting him, and he must live!

Then he really survived. But forgot why he wanted to live so much, and forgot any memories before the pain.

He only knew that he seemed to have committed a sinful sin, and is being chased and killed in some city before he came to the city of exile.

The orcs of the city of exile give him a powerful name, Lang Yan, which is the honorary title to give to himself.

He is not interested in his past, but just subconsciously wanted to search for females. Many males did this, and so is he.

In order to find females more efficiently, he organized the team at the fastest speed.

When he saw the females around him for the first time, he is inexplicably satisfied. Satisfied with the heart pantothenic acid, and satisfied that the whole body of cells is excited and boiling.

Until now, he finally understood that the reason he do this is probably to find her.

The wolf pretended to inadvertently put a paw on the female and fell asleep contentedly.