Chapter 25: Go to the hospital

After Guo Guo was taken away, he felt uneasy when he left her, and he always felt that she would be taken away at home.

The indoor kidnapping case was not unprecedented. The more he tried, the more worried he was, the lesson he could hear, and came out soon after he went in.

He hurried home and felt the atmosphere was wrong as soon as he entered the courtyard.

Bai Yue, who was hanging at the mouth of the pitcher plant, heard the opening of the door, and was very happy, shouting, "Zhi! Zhi! Zhi!"

Come and save the drive! I can't support it!

Lang Zhi looked at Nepenthes immediately, and his pupils shrank.

Bai Yue was face down for a long time, her face was bloodshot and she was abnormally red, her lips were even lavender, and she was highly toxic.

In a few moments, the wolf rushed to the pitcher plant. Before the pitcher plant had time to attack, he first choked the stem of the plant, and even took the cage away from the plant.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief, panting around the stupid master's neck.

Listening to the powerful breathing of the female, Lang Zhi felt a little relieved.

"Are you injured?" Lang Zhi asked worriedly.

The liquid secreted by Nepenthes cages contains traces of toxins, which is not harmful to the orcs, but it is not necessarily the case for fragile females.

He twitched the cage on the white-footed fart three or two times, and left it casually beside the plant that was still trembling.

Bai Yue only felt that her face was up, and it was much better now. In view of the stupid master's rescue of her from danger, she replied to the face very well: shaking her head.

Wolf was still not at ease, holding Bai Yue and going out: "Let's go to the hospital to check."

Bai Yue does not matter, she is trying to go out to learn more about the world.

The hospital is near the "breeding center", but Bai Yue's myopia. She failed to see the bright red characters, and could only barely distinguish the signboard in front of it as "xx hospital".

The first two words are indistinguishable, and the last two words are half guessed. Bai Yue thought, it probably said "pet hospital" above.

"Brother Wolf, is she sick?" As soon as Wolf wore into the female hospital, a leopard orc in a white coat came forward.

Wolf wore his head and said: "She was sucked by Nepenthes, I don't know if it harmed her."

Doctor Leopard's face suddenly became serious, and he looked at Bai Yue's eyes, and then coaxed with a gentle tone: "Open your mouth, ah--"

"Ah--" Bai Yue obediently followed suit, feeling that she was stupid at the moment, with a stinky expression.

"Fortunately, there are no obvious symptoms of poisoning." Dr. Leopard sighed with relief, and led Lang Zhi into it: "Go and do a check to confirm. The longer the contact with the poison source, the greater the possibility of poisoning. high."

Bai Yue thought, it was a bit bad, she had been trapped for half an hour.

Walking into the hospital, Bai Yue heard a cry of women crying, which was very miserable, like a child who was beaten up.

Soon she hugged Lang Zhi into the room. It turned out to be an oversized ward with a lot of chubby girls in it.

The crying girl had just been held by her owner and finished the injection. She cried out of breath and was noisy.

Bai Yuemei was a little irritable, but her master, the doctor in the hospital, and even the wolf vine did not have any dissatisfaction.

The orcs here have a really good attitude towards humans, better than humans themselves.

But... why do they raise female humans? The humans lying on the bed were all female, and the lions who raised them before were also female.