Chapter 143: Bai Gu Teng

With a move in Lion's heart, he immediately asked: "What is the phenomenon of returning to the ancestor?"

"She showed up. This is the earliest female." Dr. Leopard said with a professional voice.

What earliest is not understood by ordinary people, but everyone understands the "return to ancestry phenomenon", that is the hope to restore female health.

Hearing the leopard's words, the herd began to talk about it. Looking at Bai Yue with a focused eye, many people are quite emotional.

And now that Bai Yue has just given birth to a child, she hasn't lost weight yet. The chubby appearance and delicate facial features are very in line with the orc's aesthetic. It can be said to be a perfect female.

Shi Quan did not dare to take advantage of the genetic risks of future generations, so he agreed to "speak well".

"That line, Guoguo will hand over to you temporarily, take good care of her."

Dr. Leopard sighed with relief, squeezed onto the stage, and consciously took Bai Yue away with the wolf cubs.

Shi Quan could not think of a reasonable excuse to remove the wolf cubs, so he accepted Doctor Leopard's actions.

Doctor Leopard squeezed Bai Yue to the edge of the herd and came to the team of doctors.

"Don't be afraid, I will take care of you." Seeing the female's depressed mood, Dr. Leopard calmed down softly.

Bai Yue did not respond, but is attracted by the crowd on the side.

It is a group of men and women in loose tops with no trousers on their lower body, all of which are covered by the overly long hem.

Men wear blue shirts and women wear pink shirts. They look like uniforms for hospitals and uniforms for an organization.

Girls are still obese, but men are completely different from the orcs that Bai Yue has seen before.

They are only slightly taller than girls. They have no muscles, loose skin, no sense of strength at all, and a sense of prostration with excessive indulgence. There is no consciousness in the eyes, but there is more wildness than the females, and in a strange environment, they look around with vigilance.

Bai Yue immediately understood that this should be a human male.

"That's from the Fertility Department. Those males are your kind. You see them for the first time?" Dr. Leopard see Guoguo over there and explained in due course.

As a medical doctor, he knows that talking to females is beneficial to developing their brains, but it just gave Bai Yue the answer she wanted.

This is also the first time Bai Yue has seen human males in this era, and can't help but look more.

Doctor Leopard quipped: "Does Guoguo want to have a female baby with humans?"

"..." Bai Yue turned her head blankly.

Doctor Leopard shrugged helplessly. It seems that Guoguo really likes Langzhi. Such an emotional female is really amazing.

"Oh!" The wolves felt the danger passed, and scratched their mother's arms with their claws.

Bai Yue turned a blind eye, staring blankly.

...

Everyone is very tired tonight, and Shi Quan is going to rest here overnight. Unexpectedly, just after taking a rest, he found another horror.

"How did the tree shake?"

The trees in all directions are shaking, and the sound of the noise surrounded them.

"Head of State, the weeds on the ground have withered."

As soon as everyone lowered their heads, they discovered that the weeds under their feet had completely withered away, and they didn't know when it happened.

Shocks sounded one after another. The strange phenomenon made the orcs forget the fatigue and looked at the environment nervously.

"Huu~huu~"

There is a faint voice from the plant shaking on the ground, and finally an orc discovered the truth.

"Bone Vine grows out of the city! Everyone run! Ah!"

Before the voice fell, the voice turned into a scream, and at the same time several screams sounded.