Chapter 50: Slightly

The wolf wobbled out: "If there is Guoguo, there is sugarcane, if you touch it, she won't eat it again."

"It turns out that way." Shi Quan nodded in understanding, a face of a kind and generous leader.

Bai Yue rolled her eyes, sullenly: hypocritical! From the beginning, he was so strong, and he cheated the wolf.

I said stupid wolf you are really stupid, he just wanted to kill you! After the wind blade repels Langzhi, it can obviously be stopped.

Hey! Why don't you see so many eyes? She was a little uncertain.

Not wanting to see this hypocritical lion again, Bai Yue walked a few steps aside, looking around, and saw a platform in the pavilion from afar.

She walked over there curiously, Lang Zhi talked to Shi Quan, and Xiong Yao is following Bai Yue.

A closer look turned out to be a big water platform.

The area of ​​the water table is the size of a small room, made of a complete piece of black stone, and a large pit is cut in the middle, which contains fresh water.

The water is very clean, as clean as a glass of jade.

It was born invisible, naturally condensed in the air, and was born from the establishment of the safe city, so it was called holy water by the orcs.

This stone platform was later built specifically for holy water. The surface is engraved with complicated patterns, revealing a sense of prestige.

There are a lot of transparent crystals scattered at the bottom of the water platform, and Bai Yue's eyes light up. Aren't those eating stones that can enhance mental strength?

She reached out and went to fish. One arm couldn't reach the end. Bai Yue simply climbed into the water.

"Guoguo!" Xiong Yao immediately grabbed Bai Yue's hat and pulled her to the side, whispering, "Come out, this is holy water."

"No!" Bai Yue drummed her cheeks, and said capriciously: "I want stones."

Xiong Yao glanced down and said in embarrassment: "This is what people cast in to make a wish."

Bai Yue: "..."

But it will become great after you eat it! You are so violent!

Bai Yue was reluctant to give up the spar at her fingertips, swam to Xiong Yao, and suddenly kissed him on the face.

Xiong Yao suddenly froze, his hands unconsciously let go.

The first time she kissed others actively, Bai Yue's heartbeat also accelerated slightly, but her body dived into the bottom of the holy water like flowing water.

The stupid master is not the master, nor does the nanny seem to be the nanny.

She can still accept Langzhi, but Xiong Yao... forget it.

One husband is enough, she hope Xiong Yao's status at home is not what she thought.

However, judging from the difference between the ratio of orcs and women, women generally don't have only one husband, declining.

Bai Yue dived into the bottom of the water, grabbed two spars, and when she floated to the surface, three people were standing outside the platform.

In addition to Xiong Yao, Lang Zhi and Shi Quan also came.

She don't know if it was her illusion, Bai Yue felt that Shi Quan's face is black.

I knew I had swam two more times in the water.

Wolf sniffed the corner of his mouth, pinched Bai Yue's armpit, and lifted her out.

"Naughty again." Wolf's nose nodded Bai Yue's nose. Although it was reproach, his tone was full of indulgence.

"Good boy, put the spar in."

Bai Yue withdrew her hand, holding the spar in her arms, her face reluctant.

Finally, Shi Quan said, "Let her hold it, it's useless to put it inside."

Lang Zhi accepted it politely, pinching Bai Yue's face: "Don't thank the head yet?"

"Slightly slightly..." Bai Yue spit out a long pink tongue towards Shi Quan.

Shi Quan: "..."