Chapter 172: Grilled Corn

Bai Yue smiled slightly and rubbed into Xiong Yao's arms, which is considered the default.

Xiong Yao hugged the female in his arms tightly and said solemnly: "Your child is my child too, and I will definitely raise them well."

"Yeah." Bai Yue closed her eyes, and there is a little tear in the corner of her eyes.

I have never heard of children calling me "Dad". If I am still alive, how good would it be?

Bai Gu Teng looked jealous, and stood aside with a sullen face and said nothing.

Xiong Yao took Bai Yue's bag with one hand and flipped through it, "What is this? What food are you looking for?"

Bai Yue nodded, picked out three corns from the bag, expecting to say: "Bake this for me. I haven't eaten cooked food for a long time, so nostalgic."

"It's all seeds, it's not safe." Xiong Yao said, but still started peeling corn leaves according to Bai Yue's request.

As long as this kind of all-grown food is thoroughly roasted, there will be no trouble.

There are many seasonings in the bag, or whether roasted corn is suitable for seasonings, garlic, ginger, dried chili, bay leaves and other seasonings are taken out.

"Break these and smear them." Bai Yue said.

"Are you sure?" Xiong Yao said.

Orcs never add seasoning to their cooking. At most, they add some salt for their physiological needs. Xiong Yao is full of doubts about this approach.

Bai Yue nodded firmly: "Trust me, you will like to eat it!"

"Ok."

Xiong Yao draped the semi-dry clothes on Bai Yue and began to work on dinner.

He processed the ingredients according to Bai Yue's instructions, and then put it on the fire to roast.

The young corn is almost eaten. Now the corn is so old that it can be used as a seed. It didn't take long to roast and it began to burst.

The golden corn kernels are covered with a layer of red seasoning, and the snow-white flower clusters are blown out. The colors are white, yellow and red, and they look very bright and beautiful.

Bai Yue give a "wow" and poked the popcorn with a stick.

"It turns out that it can be baked into popcorn. It's amazing!" Bai Yue put the popcorn under her nose and sniffed. The scent of ginger, garlic and chili mixed with the sweetness of corn, um...not very harmonious.

"Oh~"

The wolf cubs looked at a popcorn in their mother's hand, swallowed, and put their mouths together, waiting for their mother to give orders and then open their mouths to eat.

Bai Yue split a popcorn into two petals, grabbed one for the children, and put the other into her mouth unkindly.

"Hmm..." Garlic spicy popcorn, the taste is not strange.

Bai Yue swallowed the popcorn with a complicated expression, looked at the eldest who had grabbed the other half of the popcorn, and asked, "How does it taste?"

The eldest's mature little face can't tell whether he likes it or not. While chewing, he nodded uncertainly: "It's delicious."

Bai Yue felt that her son is just stunned.

The second child and the third child slobbered, and they are digging around the fire in a hurry.

Xiong Yao peeled out the popcorn that had just been exploded and sent one to each of them.

Suddenly the wolf cubs all stopped, chirping and eating, chewing for a long time before swallowing, and then immediately begging for Xiong Yao.

It seems that they are really like it.

Bai Yue didn't dare to compliment her sons' appetites, but after the corn is roasted, she eat it without disdain.

Not all the corn has been turned into popcorn, but more of it has been roasted into hard particles like stones.

Although the taste is weird, it is better than raw nibbling.

After eating and drinking, they are sleeping beside the fire.