Chapter 55: It's turning again

Probably because Bai Yue played too crazy, soaking in cold water, and strenuous exercise, she get stomach ache all night.

After secretly eating a spar, it relieved some pain.

However, this time the mental strength did not increase greatly, but the spirit is obviously full.

Next, Baiyue did not dare to mess up during the entire menstrual period. Eating a spar every night was not as effective as the first one, but it was better than nothing.

After eight full days, the menstrual period is reluctant to leave.

Bai Yue's face was pale for a while.

Xiong Yao looked distressed and said to Wolf at breakfast: "I'm going out of town to see if I can find the fruits that make up her body."

"I'm with you." Wolf said.

Both Xiong Yao and Langzhi will going out, and they both looked at Bai Yue.

This is the first time Bai Yue will be alone, Langzhi went out for food for the first time.

Wolf's head rubbed Bai Yue's head and said softly: "Good at home, don't make trouble, we will back home and bring you delicious food."

Bai Yue was immediately excited and nodded: yes! Never let you discover this time!

In this way, Xiong Yao and Langzhi both went out, leaving Bai Yue alone at home...

Make sure that the two go away, Bai Yue hands on hips, and she laughed wildly with a few laughs: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! It's time for me to dominate. Ha ha ha ha ha ha..."

Bai Yue, who is going mad at home, failed to notice that the pin-eye camera in the corner of the roof is facing her...

As soon as Xiong Yao went out, Langzhi was hurried away, and he found a quiet cafe in a private room, quietly watching the image projected on the wall from his personal terminal.

As soon as it opened, they heard Guoguo's domineering remarks.

"Poof!" All the coffee in Wolf's mouth spewed out.

Bai Yue was so excited that she poured herself a glass of cold boiled water, and the tasteless water in her mouth was like Joan-pulp-sweet-dew.

Going to a toilet and doesn't close the door. She smells an indecent smell, and she thinks it's the big-harmonious-of life.

With such a beautiful view, Bai Yue felt that she had to do something, and she should not be ashamed of this rare opportunity!

The sugar cane in the yard has been replanted, and Xiong Yao has raised more than ten chickens in it.

Every time she heard a chicken call, what appeared in Bai Yue's brain were roast chicken, chicken wings, chicken legs, and various chicken products.

Well, just make a big meal for yourself, and let the faint buds fade out.

Bai Yue ran skillfully to the window, rolled over and climbed out of the window, and ran to the sugarcane forest.

The wolf sitting in the box couldn't help but straighten his body, ready to go home to save people at any time.

Sugar cane will not actively attack people, but it is very defensive. If Guoguo gets into it, he's afraid that she will suffer.

Bai Yue also remembered the strength of sugar cane, of course, she wouldn't come close, and she squatted beside the sugar cane for a while, trying to call out the chicken.

"Cuckoo...Cuckoo..." After a while, the chicken didn't respond.

Bai Yue frowned for a moment, then climbed into the villa again, and when she came out, there was an extra bamboo basket and a bowl of sawdust in her hand.

Chickens eat grains, so they should eat it.

Bai Yue thought, sprinkle the broken wood into the sugar cane clumps.

The chicken hidden in the sugar cane had no fear, and soon reached the edge, pecked up with confidence.

Seeing this, Lang Zhi felt relieved and sat back on the sofa, staring at the screen curiously, touching his chin.

What does Guoguo want to do? How is she going to catch the chicken?