Chapter 3: Iron Tower Black Bear

The purchase of Baiyue spent 10,000 contribution points of wolf salt, which is a common virtual currency for the orcs.

The prices of non-food items are very low now, and an independent villa can only contribute a few hundred, and almost a few dozens of houses are enough. This shows the preciousness of females.

Bai Yue is already the price of cabbage, and the five-year-old IQ female in the mouth of the fox beast is worth hundreds of thousands, which is really worth the price.

Things are rare, and the reason why females are so expensive is that the ratio of males to females is too wide.

It is no exaggeration to say that 90% of the orcs have no females.

And of the ten percent males who have females, only one in two can afford females. They organized a team to let those orcs have females.

The orcs bought females, and usually organized a combat team centered on the females. The purchaser was the absolute captain. He arranged the mating and mating according to the credit of the team members.

In order to get rid of the order as soon as possible, many orcs like to squat outside the breeding center. Once an orc takes away the females, they fight for the team as soon as possible.

Especially today, wolf orcs buy females, more orcs come, bustling outside, full of various...animals.

So Bai Yue was hugged out, and it was a spectacular picture of a gathering of animals.

There are wolves, bears, tigers, leopards.

They are covered with a layer of spiritual energy, enough to make Bai Yue understand the identity of their orcs.

Bai Yue whispered in her heart: Isn't human being a national treasure? So many monsters are rare, and it seems that life in the future is very promising!

But after seeing Bai Yue's thin body, the orcs retreated like a tide, and turned around and left in disappointment.

After a while, the animals around were halfway away, and the remaining animals continued to squat, waiting for other opportunities.

The captain who was originally very optimistic, because of buying a thin female, was abandoned immediately.

Wolf's pace is not fast or slow, no joy or sorrow can be seen on his face, touching Bai Yue's sparse and soft hair head, lovingly saying: "I can feed you alone."

Bai Yue didn't understand where the wolf's money came from, would it cost him a lot to raise her? What about the monsters?

The wolf holding Bai Yue walked out of the herd, and to the streets with few people, only to find that an orc followed.

Wolf stopped and turned to look at the followers.

The follower is a black bear over three meters tall, like an iron tower, with long hair, covering half of his face, and the bright and deep apricot eyes looming.

The black bear's body surface is covered with a thick layer of spiritual material, so Bai Yue glances at him, presumably this bear's strength must be extraordinary.

"I don't need teammates." The wolf beast stared at the bear beast coldly, "And, you should not contribute badly?"

When the black bear twisted his neck, he made a "cracking" sound squeezing his bones, but in a blink of an eye, the tall and solid black bear became a burly man.

Bai Yue immediately opened her eyes: Mama, you've become a living person!

Transformed into a human, the height of the bear beast shrank by one meter, but it looked unreasonably tall, a head taller than the wolf salt.

His naked body muscle knot, hard as a stone, chest retains a thick chest hair, from a distance, it seems that she can smell the strong masculine breath emitted from his body.

Bai Yue's eyes moved down the chest hair subconsciously.

A large hand covered with hard cocoons covered Bai Yue's eyes.

Bai Yue blinked, her eyelashes scratched like a brush on Wolf's palm, and itchy all the way to his heart.

Wolf can't help rubbing the female's eyes with his palm, and then pressed her face on her chest, looking directly at the man opposite.

That is because of race reasons, Wolf's height is defeated, but the momentum is fierce, and it definitely has the upper hand.

To describe the battlefield, the black bear is an indestructible fortress, and the wolf salt is a sharp blade for harvesting human heads.

"She needs to take care." The black bear suddenly said, sounding like a person, as thick as an ancient bell, with a sense of power.

Wolf's eyes glanced at the black bear, his eyes set on the top of his female hair, and he said without hesitation: "No need."

Admittedly, the black bear is very strong, but he just wants to be dependent on his own female and can survive.

Having finished speaking, wolf holding Bai Yue turned and left.

Hearing their conversation, Bai Yue suddenly realized: It turns out that those are candidates for nanny.

Hey, for the poor master’s sake, forgive her for not asking for a nanny.

Bai Yue glanced back at the black bear who had failed to apply for the "nanny". The other party had changed back to the black bear, and was still looking at them.

What a pity, I wish you have a job soon.

Bai Yue looked away, turned her head around, looked around, and suddenly discovered that the city was a bit wrong.

At first glance, it seems to be similar to a city in the 21st century, but if you pay more attention, you will find that there is no plant in the city.

It’s okay if there are no plants. The most puzzling thing is that Bai Yue feels that the air here is very fresh, and the air quality is the purity she has not felt in the past 16 years of her career.

There are no transportation tools on the street. Orcs are mostly beast-shaped when they go out. They run much faster than cars and run around babbling.

Because of holding her, Wolf beast just walked briskly, but after more than ten minutes, he reached the door of a villa with a garden.

"This is our home." Wolf beast said softly to Bai Yue. The personal terminal on the wrist swiped on the door, and the door opened automatically.

Entering the yard, Bai Yue finally saw the first green since the crossing.

In the yard is mud soil, planted a giant pitcher plant one person tall.

Two flies buzzed around Nepenthes, only to see the red shadow flash on Nepenthes, the flies disappeared, and a cage on Nepenthes slowly closed the lid.

Plants that will catch flies on their own, great!

Bai Yue turned around and continued to look at the Nepenthes. In order to express her wishes, she also extended her hand towards the plant.

Wolf beast walked past with a smile, but didn't touch her, but only probed the cage with his hand: "You can't touch this, it will hurt you."

Before the words fell, the cage rushed towards Wolf's hand.

Wolf beast is faster than it, his hands choked the cage.

Suddenly the leaves of Nepenthes twitched frantically, and the leaves shook loudly, but they couldn't get rid of Wolf's hand.

Looking closer, Bai Yue discovered that the cage had a larger mouth than her head, and contained many mosquitoes and even the bodies of rats and rabbits, and could smell the sour smell.

If you are bitten your head, it is really dangerous, and you will have to be smoked to death if you are not suffocated.

Seeing Bai yue no longer reach out, the wolf thought that his wife was really smart, he threw away the cage, and hugged her into the house.