Chapter 183: Vicious Wolf

Xiong Yao pushed Bai Yue's head into his arms and confessed in a low voice, "Don't talk, there are orcs ahead."

"Okay." Bai Yue answered cautiously.

There are also five or six thousand orcs in the city of exile. At this time almost all came, and the scene is warm and extraordinary.

In the center of the herd, fire is everywhere, as if a bomb burst the atmosphere of the scene.

"Hey, Brother Xiong, you're finally here. I think how could you not show up in these days." The brown bear who couldn't squeeze in ran over and saw Xiong Yao still holding the female. "Is it your female?"

"Who is on the stage now?" Xiong Yao asked as he squeezed in. He is so strong that he could easily squeeze an impenetrable herd.

The surrounding orcs are dissatisfied, and when they saw his big body, they didn't dare to provoke him easily.

The brown bear picked up the bargain right behind, and went straight ahead: "I just climbed a dead tree and saw it, the captain of the leopard beast who is always looking for you, Lang Yang."

Fire ability, wolf beast...

Bai Yue glanced forward, then laughed.

What is she expecting? There are so many fire-powered of the wolf beasts, and she actually hope that it will be Langzhi.

She buried her head in Xiong Yao's chest, and her emotions inevitably fell.

Xiong Yao patted Bai Yue's back comfortably and continued to squeeze forward.

Xiong Yao moved forward very fast, and the white bone vine with the wolf cubs seemed to take no effort at all, and the speed is not slower than them, and it is always on the same level as Xiong Yao.

"Roar!" There is a miserable hissing noise from the center of the beast, and the smell of charred meat filled the air.

Bai Yue wanted to look up, but Xiong Yao's generous palm pressed his head.

Bai Yue immediately understood where the odor came from. Her face is pale and he buried her face tightly in the chest of Xiong Yao.

On the duel stage, a lion beast suddenly caught fire and is interrupted by its limbs. It could only roll around on the stage.

Standing beside him is a majestic wolf beast, and a golden and blue flame appeared on his body, but this flame could not hurt him at all, but instead wrapped his hair, forming a layer of flame protection.

He looked at the burning lion with unwavering eyes, and even had a joke in his eyes. At first glance, he knew that it is a really fierce beast.

Seeing the appearance of the wolf beast, Xiong Yao's body shrank and his pupils contracted instantly.

What happened?

Bai Yue scratched Xiong Yao's chest nervously, his ears are almost erect, but she dared not look back.

When the lion beast on the stage died, the wolf beast shook his hair, and his mouth uttered a long wolf howl: "Awow—"

Bai Yue's head is emptied for an instant, then she raised her head suddenly and turned to look at the decisive stage.

"Lang... Um!" Bai Yue blurted out, and her mouth is covered by a rough big palm before her words fell.

Bai Yue stared at the wolf beast on the stage with a wrong eye, and the surrounding noise seemed to disappear in an instant.

Her eyes, ears, and every cell in her body can only catch the handsome and strong fire wolf above.

She wanted to say something, but for a while she didn't know how to speak, even if Xiong Yao didn't cover her mouth.

The fire wolf on the stage looked around and stand up and turned into a strong young man.

He has elegant short and medium silver hair, and his hair dances without wind with the release of the flame. His face is as beautiful as after a precise calculation, his eyes are narrow and deep, his nose is straight and beautiful, his lips are not thick or thin, and he is slightly squeezed. , Filled with confident to arrogant arc of laughter.

That face is awesome.

The difference is that the young man on the stage is more dazzling, covered in gold and blue flames, just like the god of sun from the Western mythology.