Chapter 111: Wolf cub is Taken off from the Bed

Lang Zhi also got into the bed and lay on the side beside his wife, looking at her sleeping face, not bored at all.

Bai Yue felt someone staring at her, woke up inexplicably, opened her eyes and saw Langzhi, her body immediately leaned up.

"Stupid wolf." The voice that just woke up is slightly hoarse, but it sounds softly, as if a feather is scratching the softest place in the human heart.

Lang Zhi put the man in his arms, "Go to bed so early?"

It's boring.

Bai Yue answered him in her heart, looking at the familiar face in front of her, and she suddenly had a strong desire to speak.

While Xiong Yao is away, will she confess to the wolf?

"What do you want to say?" Lang Zhi seemed to understand Bai Yue's eyes, his body moved, he looked at her more seriously, and his breathing lightened slightly.

Is Guoguo finally want to talking to him? Did Guoguo trust him completely?

Too sudden, he is not ready yet.

Lang Zhi seems to be as usual, but his heart is beating fast, and he has to open his mouth slightly to cover up the too rapid breath.

Bai Yue felt the subtle changes in Lang Zhi reflexively hiding her true emotions, and grinned at him with a silly smile.

"Like stupid wolf." Bai Yue's face pressed against Wolf's chest and rubbed gently.

The wolf suffocated in his chest, disappointed.

It seems he has to make persistent efforts to break Guoguo's last line of defense.

"Oh~"

The movement of the two awakened the wolf cubs. They extended their front paws out of the bed one after another, stretched out a long waist, and then arched out the quilt.

"Oh~"

"Oh~"

"Aooo~"

The three little guys woke up and started looking for their mothers. Bai Yue turned their backs on them, and they climbed up her chest.

Bai Yue moved a moment, trying to hold the children in front of him, but is held by the wolf.

"Let them come and leave them alone as much as possible." Wolf said, he didn't understand Guoguo's behavior. Guoguo seemed too maternal.

Generally, females cannot even take care of themselves, let alone take care of children, so the children are raised by fathers from birth to adulthood.

There is a very rare saying that a woman has become a mother from pregnancy. Men do not have the consciousness of fatherhood until their children are born.

Before he became a father, he is careless about raising children, and the children are powerfull and would not die easily, so the orcs went on for generations.

Over time, the most normal state of raising children is "as casually".

The same is true for Lang Zhi. Suddenly he saw Guoguo guarding the child like an eyeball and couldn't tell the violation.

Bai Yue stopped, and it is better for the boy to be taught by his father.

Just worry about it, don't fall off the bed.

I just ate milk, wouldn’t I spit it like this?

No, hold back and let them come by themselves.

Bai Yue tried hard to hypnotize herself. The wolf cubs hadn't turned over her chest. Suddenly they only heard the sound of "poo", and the wolf face in front of her changed.

Bai Yue froze for a moment, then smelled the faint smell of stool, and twitched the corner of her mouth a few times.

The babies are defecate on the bed.

As soon as Wolf wore the quilt, the three of the quilt were directly lifted to the ground, and it fell loudly.

"Didn't i already teach you? You can't defecate on the bed." Wolf growled.

Cleaning up the bed is a trivial matter, but shamefully, Guoguo is still here. He taught his son like this, will Guoguo dislike him?

Guoguo finally showed signs of frankly confessing to him. If they are destroyed by the little cubs, he would have to hang them up and fight.