Chapter 67: The First Night of Pain

"Well……"

Suddenly, a tear-like pain spread from the bottom to the body, Bai Yue's body tightened, and a whimpering voice sounded in the mouth.

Wolf's movements are very slow. He is not more painful than Bai Yue. The female body is too tight and tightened because of tension. It hurts him so much.

The position has been pinpointed, and Langzhi compacts Bai Yue's body, and continues to enter by feeling.

"Woo..." Bai Yue burst into tears in her eyes. As the wolf blazes in, the pain is getting stronger and stronger, and it really seems to be stabbed.

No, maybe the stabbing knife hasn't hurt so much, at least the stabbing knife is clean and tidy, and it's done in one go. And this is like a late, slow movement will only make the pain more clear.

I really want to enter the wolf sooner, long pain is worse than short pain.

Thinking this way, Bai Yue summoned the courage to sink her body down, giving Wolf a feeling of catering.

Encouraged by Lang Zhi, Bai Yue's thoughts was also sensed, and he took a deep breath and entered in a tacit understanding.

"what!"

A female scream rang out inside and outside the villa.

Xiong Yao had already rested in bed, and when he heard the sound, he jumped up when he bounced.

"Guoguo!"

As soon as he rushed out of the bedroom, he heard Guoguo crying.

"Wow……"

Bai Yue's screaming terrified Langzhi and immediately pulled out the genitals that had just entered completely. This made Bai Yue's severe pain even more severe.

With the withdrawal of Langzhi, a few traces of fresh blood were brought out together, and a little red plum was sprinkled on the beige quilt.

More blood gurgled with Bai Yue's body, and soon a dazzling bright red stained the quilt.

Wolf knelt beside the bed, frightened by Guoguo's blood, and hadn't had time to react. Xiong Yao had broken through the door.

"What happened to Guoguo?"

Xiong Yao rushed to the bed and saw the picture in front of him.

Instead, Bai Yue responded the fastest. She cried and hurriedly closed her legs, covering her body.

She moved back a few times, and the blood was smashed, and a trace of blood was dragged out, which was shockingly red.

"What did you do?" Xiong Yao was furious.

Wolf glazed back, put on his pants, and hugged Guoguo.

"Go to the hospital first."

When the sound fell, Langzhi already held Guoguo over Xiong Yao and rushed out of the door.

Xiong Yao hurried to keep up and immediately notified Dr. Leopard.

The wolf ran all the way, Bai Yue cried all the way, while crying, and zipped herself.

He  is really a stupid wolf, don't you know that it will leak if you open the zip? If I am really mentally retarded, I would catch a cold.

The night is the weakest time for the plants and the most reassuring time for the orcs, usually more active at night.

And today is the city-building day, and the night is more lively than usual.

Bai Yue's cry immediately attracted the attention of many orcs, and the suspicion continued.

By the time he arrived at the hospital, Bai Yue also cried, but she couldn't stop choking, her eyes red as a rabbit.

Doctor Leopard immediately greeted her, "What's the matter?"

Wolf said in a hurry: "We are mating tonight, and she bleeds as soon as it enters."

Dr. Leopard frowned, seeing Guoguo crying so badly, he knew that the situation was serious, and was busy: "Go to the ward to check."

The four moved to the maternity examination room.