Chapter 138: The Fall of the Safe City

Bai Yue is stupid, and she didn't know when she was caught by Shi Quan.

When the wolf was there, he was her god.

Watching Lang Zhi engulfed by the sea of ​​fire, Bai Yue heard something collapsed in a trance, she knew that it is her sky collapsed.

"It seems that you like him quite a lot." Shi Quan turned Baiyue around and looked at his face, her eyes filled with astonishment.

"No wonder Lang Zhi is so fond of you. Looking at you closely like this. You're really beautiful."

Seeing her closely for the first time, she felt the females is thinner for the first time, just like Guoguo.

Bai Yue reached out and pinched Lion's neck, scratching her hand.

Shi Quan is irritating, suddenly cold, and caught her hands.

"Wow!"

The tall walls collapsed, and the plants spread farther away.

Shi Yue and others who are guarding the door are dumbfounded, standing on the empty wasteland silly, staring at the scene-like picture of hell.

Shi Quan ran out with Bai Yue in a hurry and said, "What are you still doing? You evacuate quickly."

Speaking of Shi Quan, Bai Yue is thrown to Shi Yue, and the reflection of Shi Yue is caught.

"How about Langzhi?" asked Bai Yue, who is struggling with Shiyue, and had a bad hunch in her heart.

It seems that Langzhi is caught by the head of state, is it right? But how did Bone Vine run out?

This time it's really big.

Shi Quan glanced dangerously at Shi Yue, who immediately muttered and dared not talk again.

Shi Quan raised his wrist to send a message to the entire residents, preparing to take people out of the safe city. Shi Yue honestly stood aside, vigilantly crawling to the surrounding Bone Vine, and a female in her arms could not help walking down the ground.

Bai Yue rushed towards the altar of sacrifice, ignoring the dense vines under her feet, and her petite figure flew away quickly among the green plants.

"Guoguo!" Shi Yue is shocked and nervous.

Normally, a female shuttle through the plants is undoubtedly a dead end. Shi Yue didn't have time to take off his pants, instantly beastized and caught up.

Coincidentally, Bai Yue ran in a chaos without hindrance, but Shi Yue is always drawn by the rattan, so that his speed is not as fast as Bai Yue.

Bai Yue ran to the ditch and looked down on the ground.

"Lang Zhi! Lang Zhi! Lang Zhi!"

The female echoed in the hot seam with cries of crying. The underground flame is still dazzling and bright, and no living body could be seen. The white bone vines that are closer to the flame are burnt.

"Lang..." Bai Yue's cries gradually weakened. There is no more sorrow than death. When the pain and despair reached their fullest, there are only a lonely silence.

She looked at the flames numbly, ignoring the tears all over her face, and she could no longer see sadness on her face.

What cubs, what delicious, once the center of gravity of Bai Yue's life completely faded at this moment.

Now that Lang Zhi is gone, what's the point of her being alive?

If her life ends at this moment, she doesn’t have to force herself to face the embarrassing relationship with Xiong Yao. Her love with Langzhi is perfect. How great?

Bai Yue's face slowly burst into a smile of relief but calm, and she planted her head towards the ground.

When it is said that sooner or later, as soon as Bai Yue rolled down, a soft tornado entangled her.

Shi Quan brought the person back to his side, and as soon as the wind energy withdrew, the body staggered a few steps.

"Heads, how are you?" Shi Yue fled back in disarray, his body had been drawn by vines-a few blood stains.

Excessive use of abilities makes Lion's face look very ugly. He strongly supported his body and said, "It's okay, let's leave."