Chapter 62: Construction date

After eating, Bai Yue ignored the wolf.

Lang Zhi had no choice but to pan out: "In fact, the medicine has not changed, you are taking breast enhancement medicine."

With that said, Langzhi finally couldn't help smiling at Bai Yue.

It turned out that Guoguo only wanted to fill her chest, not her whole body.

"..." Bai Yue's eyes stare at Lang Zhi. Are you playing me?

Bai Yue is angry, with serious consequences.

When Langzhi didn't pay attention, she lifted the bookshelf, turned over the trash can, and emptied the closet... She performed a multiplying task for a mentally disabled person.

However, Wolf is not angry, as if he had given Bai Yue a toy, and he is still happy, making Bai Yue even more depressed.

...

The next day, the city was full of excitement, and early in the morning there were crying wolf cubs everywhere.

Early morning sunlight spilled through the windows, brightening the light and dispelling the cold.

The bed began to heat up, and a thin, white arm stretched out of the bed.

Yesterday was so tiring, Bai Yue slept particularly hard, and the noise from all directions failed to disturb her sleep.

Lang Zhi walked to the bed lightly, calling softly: "Guo Guo, get up."

"Hmm~" Bai Yue rolled over and continued to sleep.

While picking clothes for Baiyue, Langzhi said: "Today is the city-building day, didn't we say yes yesterday?, let's make food together."

City Building Day...

Hearing these three words, Bai Yue was suddenly excited, and opened her eyes "sorry".

The stupid wolf seems to say that building Day to her, this must be a dream.

Whether it was a dream or not, Bai Yue was so scared that she sat up holding the quilt.

"Guoguo is so good." Although he knew that Guoguo was acting silly, Langzhi couldn't help talking to her in the most indulgent tone, opened the zipper, and put the clothes on Bai Yue.

After washing, they went to the kitchen together.

Xiong Yao, as ordered by Langzhi, also caught other animals-mice yesterday.

There are now the largest number of animals, the most common being rats.

It's just that this mouse is much larger than what was recorded two thousand years ago, about the size of a rabbit, and feeds on plants. It is best at drilling into plants, which is a plant nemesis.

Because the food is clean, there are no germs.

Xiong Yao was plucking mouse hair at this time, using Baiyue's method to pluck chicken feathers, soaking in boiling water.

Although this method is useful for mice, mice are different from chickens in that they have many and thin hairs, and their efficiency is still very low.

Hearing footsteps, Xiong Yao raised his head and his eyes softened suddenly: "Guo Guo."

"raging."

Bai Yue smiled and greeted, looking at the animal in the hot water, suddenly guilty.

Why do they use boiling water? What a coincidence?

In other words, why did Langzhi come back suddenly that day? Specially rushed to rescue her.

Thinking of this, Bai Yue looked up subconsciously at some dead corners in the kitchen.

Wolf was surprised, and Guo Guo doubted it so quickly.

However, it is said that females have very weak eyesight, pinhole cameras that are difficult for males to detect, and females are even less likely to detect.

Lang Zhi squatted Baiyue beside the basin and said, "This is our breakfast today. Do you want to eat Guoguo?"

Bai Yue's attention suddenly turned to the ingredients. The mouse was half a meter long. She thought she was a rabbit and immediately nodded: "Think."

This rabbit is really big.

However, the long tail is disgusting, like a snake.

The two men plucked their hair with seven hands and feet, and pulled a mouse to ulcerate the skin. The hair had not yet been plucked, and it was terrible.

"Just grill it like this, it's better than not pulling it out," Xiong Yao said.