Chapter 96: Bone Vine that Broke Out at Night

The sky has darkened and the temperature has dropped.

Night is the weakest period of time for most plants and the time when orcs are most at ease.

The newly born orcs threw their energy in bars and nightclubs; the orc in desperate life hunted at night, which can reduce the difficulty of the battle; the cubs are captured by their parents and continued to make trouble in the house.

The orcs relaxed their vigilance and enjoyed the calmest time of the day.

But no one noticed that the plants on the ground were commotion again.

Unlike usual, other plants have no change, only green sprouts have grown on the ground.

They drilled through the crevices of the stone slabs and emerged from the courtyard of the villa. Without sunlight, they grow slowly and cannot be stopped, just like ghosts in the night, silently covering the original world.

In the back garden of a hospital, this vine grows several times faster.

Many seedlings were born in the grass, and the seedlings quickly grew, spreading to swallow everything, quickly covering the walls of the hospital and the ground.

"Ah! Ah-"

The screams of females kept ringing at the door of the delivery room, and the sound seemed to be full of pain, so that the people who heard it had the illusion of pain all over the body.

Xiong Yao paced anxiously at the door. If he could, he really wanted to transfer her pain to himself.

Suddenly, a fresh green abruptly appeared in the far corner of his field of vision.

Xiong Yao froze, turned his head to look over.

With a bang, Lvying retracted around the corner.

Now it should not be time for the plants to riot, but Xiong Yao did not dare to carelessly walk towards the corner step by step.

"Da——Da——Da——" The aisle was as quiet as the darkness before dawn, showing a sense of danger for no reason, Xiong Yao's footsteps are especially obvious.

Xiong Yao walked to the corner step by step, and as soon as he turned around, his pupils enlarged instantly, and a dark green channel reflected in his dark eyes.

One vine and one beast stayed together, like a confrontation before the decisive battle.

"Bone Vine?" Xiong Yao frowned and stepped forward to grab a handful of rattan. The rattan spluttered and broke several roots.

This rattan array is terrifying, but the inside is fragile, just like a normal plant, it will break.

Xiong Yao's tugging is like poke the horse's honeycomb, and the rattan spoiled instantly, crawling away.

"The enchantment has broken!" Xiong Yao shouted, pulling the rattan quickly and breaking the bone-bone vine one by one.

Xiong Yao sounded like wind, and called a lot of orcs to fight.

No matter how chaotic outside, the delivery room can not be affected.

Bai Yue sweated like rain, her hair is already wet with sweat, clenched her fists, and shouted again: "Ah!"

Doctor Leopard put his hands between Bai Yue's legs. As she's yell, a warm, wet and soft ball fell on his hand.

"Birth, one." Doctor Leopard said happily.

Wolf wore a small breath, still holding his partner's body tightly.

Dr. Leopard lifted the child up and wanted to give Wolf a look.

Lang Zhi has turned his attention back to his partner in his arms. He didn't notice Dr. Leopard's movements, but Bai Yue's probe glanced.

So dirty!

The flesh-colored little body is stained with a lot of blood and mucus, and Bai Yue, who is the mother of this flesh group, couldn't help but feel disgusted.

Doctor Leopard smiled at Bai Yue, put the child down, cut the umbilical cord briskly, tied a knot, and handed it to the orc nurse on the side for cleaning.

Bai Yue lay back in Wolf's arms, the pain in her stomach eased for a while, and then began to hurt again.

She is already numb, and she took a deep breath and started to work hard again.

But within half a minute, the second meat ball slipped out.

After another half minute, the third is born.