Chapter 31: Go to amusement park

Lang Zhi planted Nepenthes, clapped his hands, stood up, and walked towards Baiyue.

"Go in and dry outside." Wolf's hands were covered with mud, so he had to walk Bai Yue to the house with his arms.

The two entered the house, and Lang Zhi first baked Bai Yue's breakfast, and then took her to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. After she came out, the breakfast for Guoguo is just cook.

After eating breakfast, Bai Yue ran to the yard unwillingly and lonely, lying in the door and looking outside.

Lang Zhi saw that she wanted to go out and said, "I'll take you to the amusement park."

Bai Yue's eyes were bright and she was really surprised.

Is there an amusement park for pets? Wouldn’t it be with the orc kids?

Pets in this world are really happy, and they are really spoiled like children.

Lang Zhi wore a wolf hat on Bai Yue's head, determined that her face could not be exposed to the sun, and hugged her out.

Early in the morning, the beasts came and went, running out in droves.

This time there were more orcs, and Bai Yue saw the pattern.

The street is divided into four lanes. The two middle lanes seem to be high-speed zones. In the middle are fast-speed beast-shaped orcs running forward and backward.

The two lanes on the side are the pedestrian zone, and there is no difference between the two, and Lang Zhi holds her and trot in the pedestrian zone.

The wolf trot is also very fast, which is beyond Bai Yue's ability, so it didn't take long for them to reach the gate of an amusement park.

The signboard of the amusement park is a chubby girl, surrounded by a group of fluffy little animals, there are lion cubs, little wolf cubs, the two races should not match, but Bai Yue looked, inexplicably feel harmonious.

She glanced at it for a while, and then she was carried into the gate by Lang Zhi.

"Two people?" the kangaroo animal standing at the door asked modestly.

The wolf nodded, Kangaroo looked at Bai Yue, and asked, "Are there no traction ropes? Without the ropes, they would run around easily, easily injured by the machine, buy a traction rope."

With that, the kangaroo animal reached into the pocket of his stomach and took a new pair of traction ropes.

"Okay, I want one." Wolf said.

The kangaroo animal set the price on the charge. After confirming Langzhi, brush it on the personal terminal and the transaction is completed.

Bai Yue looked radiant, she didn't expect that she had walked the dog with the leash at home, and one day she would be led by the big dog with the leash.

The two entered the gate of the amusement park, and Wolf wore Bai Yue to an open space, unpacked and wore a traction rope for her.

Bai Yue, who had already done a good job in her mind, wanted to cooperate, but when she saw the length of the traction rope brought out by Lang Zhi, her face suddenly turned green.

Towing rope, first it has a rope. Then, it had to have a headband, or vest, to wear on the pet.

However, this traction rope is amazing, it's too unruly, it's a brief!

Isn't this really chastity-fuck-pants? ** Outerwear is like Superman's patent, stupid master, normal people don't wear it that way, stupid master!

Bai Yue was crazy and was very uncooperative.

But things didn't change because of her will. A pair of trousers that looked like thunders... Ah no, it was the traction rope that was worn by her.

Putting on this thing, Bai Yue was completely absent, let alone playing happily under the large crowd, she did not dig a pit and buried herself, but the psychological quality was strong enough.

Lang Zhi was satisfied with this thing, and took Bai Yue a few steps.

Bai Yue is like a sturdy cow, squatting in the same place and refused to move.