Chapter 16: The Truth

The atmosphere suddenly became tense.

The lion's team immediately gathered, arranged in an arc with the lion's center as the center, and confronted the wolf salt.

"Roar!"

"Oh!"

Lion beast also turned into a beast form, standing at the forefront, confronting Wolf's eyes, and was about to fight.

At this moment of tension, a petite female wearing a grey wolf's clothes suddenly rushed into the battlefield.

"Guoguo! My Guoguo!"

Bai Yue ran to the edge of the lion's beast, and grasped the thick mane on his neck with both hands.

Just kidding, the stupid master is alone, dozens of each other, Bai Yue is silly if let them fight.

She didn't know how confident the wolf will to win. Anyway, she couldn't match his fists, but she was certainly not pleased.

She doesn't matter if she wins or loses, she only worry about the wolf being injured, so she didn't hesitate to block between the two beasts.

The tense atmosphere was instantly relaxed by Bai Yue's joining.

Lion beast's neck was tickled. "Awow" shook his head and was afraid of hurting Baiyue, so he was unable to get rid of the female hands without any attack ability, and looked embarrassed.

Wolf Salt looked thoughtfully for a while, remembering that when he first found her, he smelled the dragon fruit from the female of the other party. Where else did he not understand?

Wolf's eyes became more angry, turning back to human form and saying, "You even robbed Guoguo's food?"

As the wolf picks up Bai Yue, Bai Yue gives the stupid master an appreciative look, and succeeds.

Shi Quan also displeased her face and asked Lion beast: "Is Wolf Salt talking about the facts?"

The lion's expression flashed, and he didn't dare to turn to answer.

The orcs are impatient creatures. For the sake of being of the same race, the lion power did not directly capture the torture, but walked to the wolf and asked Bai Yue softly, "Tell me, is that lion robbed your fruit?"

Bai Yue nodded her head in a hurry, still pointing her hand to the kangaroo bag with only one head round.

"She ate it." Bai Yue said in a childlike and innocent tone.

Shi Quan patted Bai Yue's head, "She's clever, how did you get lost? Was Wolf there at that time?"

Bai Yue shook her head.

Seeing her answer so decisively, Wolf Salt was finally surprised.

Others were even more shocked, and they all cast envy and jealous eyes at Wolf Salt.

Especially the lions who did not formally enter the team, their eyes suddenly changed.

Most of the temporary members of this team joined because of Yuanyuan's high IQ. The purpose is to join a fixed team and let Yuanyuan give birth to excellent descendants for themselves.

At this time, a female, who was obviously smarter than Yuanyuan, appeared, and the heart instantly turbulent.

An orc suddenly turned into a human form and stood up and said: "I can testify that the lion beast brought Guoguo out, and Wolf Salt didn't even know it beforehand."

With the beginning of a person, one after another testified for Wolf Salt came forward.

But for a moment, one-third of the temporary members of the Lion beast team turned against him.

This one-third of the members' ability is not strong, and they can't see the hope of entering the official team, so they can get rid of it, maybe they can still get the favor of wolf.

Although the rest of them did not speak, their eyes were too tangled.

All of a sudden, the face of a lion’s face is very bright, and the corners of his lips are drawn a few times, his words are indescribable.

The organization was exhausted, but I didn't expect to lose to a female in the end.