Chapter 161: Why I'm Not a Dad?

This time, the eldest has brought expectation in his eyes. The second and third boys are under the influence of the eldest, and there is no rejection of the white bone vine.

Bai Yue is startled, and her head swayed with her hand: "No, no, no, how is he possible, he is just our friend."

And the ball is a plant. Plant don’t need to get married, they just have a few flowers to reproduce.

Um... that should be it.

"Oh." The eldest lowered his head in disappointment and continued to swim.

Bai Guteng's complexion instantly sullen and quickly turned into iron blue.

People often use "face-blue" to describe a person's angry face. When a person really "face-blue", it is not only angry, but also with more strange and dangerous.

Even if the face is handsome and flawless, it is not dare to approach.

Bai Guteng stared coldly at the direction of the bathroom, crushing the computer bit by bit.

The bear can be a "daddy", why can't he be? Isn't he as good as the bear in Yueyue's heart?

"Boom--!" A loud noise blew up in the room, and the whole house trembled slightly.

Bai Yue immediately stood up from the bathtub and exclaimed, "Qiuqiu?"

Are we get attacked?

It is too late to dry the body, Bai Yue put on the dirty clothes directly, and get out the wet wolves and opened the door.

The mess outside the bathroom, the wall between the living room and the bedroom is knocked down, and the bedroom is unobstructed.

The computer is also smashed, but Bai Guteng didn't there.

Bai Yue stunned for a moment, and soon responded, unfolding her mental strength to look around.

Many orcs are coming to this house, and the most recent has arrived at the door.

Bai Yue dangled into her throat in a single breath, and only had time to look at the gate. The next moment, the door is kicked open.

"what happened?"

The orcs at the door looked around as soon as they came in. Their eyes swept into Bai Yue, but they turned a blind eye.

Bai Yue is so nervous that she forgot to breathe, cold sweat mixed with bath water, and sticking clothes is very uncomfortable.

Seeing the orc didn't find herself, Bai Yue knew that Bai Gu Teng is still in the room.

[Where are you? What happened?] Bai Yue spread this consciousness, She don't know if it is because she didn't success this time, and Bai Guteng did not respond for a long time.

Bone Vine is a spiritual body. When he doesn't want to show up, he can naturally turn into nothingness.

He looked at Bai Yue coldly, and said secretly: Didn't you want to find Xiong Yao? Well, I let you find it, see if you can find it by yourself.

Since I won’t be a dad, don’t even think about that bear!

Seeing that the orc could not see herself, Bai Yue moved boldly toward the door, moved again, and then picked up the food bag and ran out quickly.

Baiyue is unobstructed along the way, and she ran out of the city continuously before stopping.

"Mom." The eldesr turned into a human in his mother's arms and hugged her neck and asked, "How about Baiguteng?"

Bai Yue is also at a loss, guessing: "He may have something to do, he can't show up."

"Oh." The children all said what their mothers said, what they believed, and the eldesr is completely relieved when he heard his mother's words.

Bai Yue walked out cautiously, always paying attention to the surrounding plants, and began to regret that she used too much energy last night.

She knew that the ball had protected her just now, otherwise she could not go out of town.

The ball may be in trouble, unable to maintain the mental body, and I don't know how long he can protect her like this, when will he appear again.

She can't pin her hopes on the ball, but now she has to be strong and protect herself and the children alone.