Chapter 135: Wolf's Decision

The sharp wind blade swept across Wolf's shoulder and brought out a line of blood.

"Aooo!" Wolf wobbled with pain, and stepped firmly on the ground with his feet.

Followed by a layer of blood sprinkled down, there were still wolves of wool floating in the air.

"Lang Zhi!" Bai Yue couldn't help shouting.

This voice attracted the attention of Shi Quan making him miss the best time to chase after winning.

"Your female is distressing you." Shi Quan turned into a human, provocatively: "Relax, after you die, I will find her a more suitable male."

"Hmm!" Wolf gurgled threateningly in his throat, shaving his claws.

Bai Yue no longer made a sound. Knowing that Langzhi rushed up to protect herself, she ran to the distance, a little further away from the battlefield.

A blaze of fire reflected Bai Yue's eyes, the speed of her feet slowed down, and the color of panic in her eyes slowly faded.

How to put the ball out? In this rate, Langzhi will be killed.

Shi Quan changed into a beast shape, and rushed towards Lang Zhi again.

At this time, Bai Yue is not around, Lang Zhi will naturally not be hard, just turn around and run.

The speed of the lion beast is not as good as that of the wolf beast, but with the aid of the wind ability, Shi Quan is faster than Lang Zhi.

"Roar!" Shi Quan has not yet get Langzhi and first released a wind blade.

With his instincts, Lang Zhi rolled sideways, dangerously avoiding the deadly attack, but he added another blood hole to his body, leaving a blood bead on the road he ran across.

Bai Yue looked back at Langzhi, gritted her teeth, and hurried towards the altar of sacrifice.

The sacrificial altar is embedded in the soil. It is originally just a pit. After nearly thousands of days and nights of calcination, this piece of soil has been turned into a stone stronger than steel.

When there are dozens of steps away from the altar, Bai Yue felt that her face and hands are scorching fiercely, and that the whole person entered the oven.

The sound of scorched hair came from "Ziz", and the soles of the feet were also hot.

Bai Yue raised her feet and saw that the beast feet imitated with bark had been scorched.

No, she can't go any further.

Bai Yue looked at the altar of worship in a circle. How should this be destroyed? Overturning is impossible. Do you use water?

She looked at the water altar on the other side of the pavilion. The holy water is so little.

"Roar!" Suddenly, an anxious wolf howled and scared Bai Yue.

Bai Yue immediately looked in the direction of Langzhi, and saw that Langzhi is bleeding. But he didn't care about his injury and only stared at her worriedly.

"Come back!" Lang Zhi wrote clearly in his eyes.

It's too dangerous there, people will fall and burn scum in minutes. The temperature of the ground alone is not tolerated by females.

Bai Yue didn't know what to do, but she didn't want to give up and shook her head persistently.

The wolf stared at Bai Yue, reflecting the petite figure of the female in the background, the background is the endless flames of fire. The silver pupil shrank, flashing through the struggling colors.

Can only do this?

"Roar!" Shi Quan turned his neck and issued a final roar. This time, he is robbing Wolf's life.

The wounded of Langzhi is greatly affected, and he was no longer able to avoid the attack of Shi Quan.

He took a long breath and suddenly started running, running towards the altar where Bai Yue is located with the fastest speed, and the wound on his body burst out more blood.

Running to the edge of the altar, Langzhi turned into a human, looking back at Shi Quan.

Shi Quan realized why his face changed, and immediately turned into a human figure: "What are you going to do?"

"Since you can't defeat me, let it all die!"

Wolf said nothing, and punched hard on the rocky ground.