Chapter 158: Learning Consciousness

Bai Guteng just looked at Bai Yue quietly.

Bai Yue thought for a while, and said: "It's getting dark, staying here tonight, should be able to find out where Shi Quan is."

Bai Guteng picked her up and walked to the street, and the three wolf cubs ran with them.

Bai Yue murmured immediately and dared not speak again.

[What do you want to say? ] Bone Vine communicates with Bai Yue by consciousness.

Bai Yue suddenly showed a constipated face and looked at him hard.

At this time, the white bone vine suddenly took out a transparent crystal, and the jade-carved two fingers carried the transparent crystal, which is very pleasing to the eye.

Bai Yue's eyes lit up, looking at Bai Guteng expectantly.

[Want this?] Asked Bone Vine.

Bai Yue nodded embarrassedly.

Bone vine nodded his head, sent spar between his fingers to Baiyue's mouth, Baiyue opened her mouth immediately.

Who knows that the next moment, Bai Guteng threw the spar out.

[what! My spar!]

A strong consciousness spontaneously emerged from Bai Yue's brain. Bai Yue stretched her neck to look forward, and found no spar.

Even if I'm playing tricks, do I need to waste spar?

Bai Yue glared at Bone Vine, but when she saw Bone Vine looking at her with a satisfied expression, she suddenly froze.

Huh? That sentence just now... Did he say it?

Bai Guteng raised his hand, and the spar is still intact between his fingers: [It's very good, but it's still very weak. Only you can hear your current ability.]

Bai Yue is also incredible, as if opening a new century door.

Bai Guteng hesitated for a moment and fed the spar into Bai Yue's mouth.

Bai Yue swallowed immediately, smashed her mouth, very satisfied.

Bai Guteng said: "It's useless."

Bai Yue was not convinced, recalled the practice just now, and tried to spread her consciousness: [Not useless!]

Although she had eaten so much polycrystalline stone, it had not been greatly strengthened, but it also had an effect, and the transparent crystal is just garbage that the orcs did not want.

[Well, I just recycle that garbage.]

Bone Vine pursed his lips and said: [I can also absorb white spar.]

Bai Yue: "Ah..."

Bai Guteng caresses Bai Yue's head. It seems to outsiders that males caress females, but Bai Yue feels that he hates it indisputably.

[You have to consume mental energy before taking spar, which can effectively absorb energy.] Bone Vine Road.

Bai Yue pondered for a moment and soon realized.

Yes indeed! She ate spar for the first time and had just gone through the space-time tunnel, which consumed most of her mental energy.

It turned out that her strength increased not because of the first time taking spar, but because of the mental force.

After that, her mental strength is basically useless, and she is always full. Of course, she could not be strengthened.

"Slap!" Bai Yue slapped herself on the forehead, crying stupidly.

[Then when you were suppressed... broke out once a month, also to... consume energy?] Bai Yue blessed the soul and asked intermittently with consciousness.

Bai Guteng nodded.

Bai Yue's eyes suddenly looked at Bai Gu Teng full of admiration, strong! Too strong! A plant is smarter than her, how can she live?

Finally found a learning method, Bai Yue can't wait to operate immediately, and the mental power is fully expanded, expanding to the limit range that she can see.

Closing her eyes, the appearance of Baiguteng is still the same, but the little cubs have turned into three little stars, following them one after another.

In faraway places, lights and shadows come and go on the street, converging into a galaxy.

Farther away, Bai Yue "looked" at the honeycomb light.