Chapter 112: Bai Yue's Cub

Bai Yue is very angry, seeing Langzhi dropped the children from such a high bed. She suddenly burst into anger, immediately stood up, her hands pushed hard on Langzhi's back.

Wolf is in off guard and almost pushed out of bed. Looking back at Guo Guo's expression, he secretly said: Missed.

Females did not take care of their children very much, but when they are become mothers, they protect their cubs very well. It is taboo to teach children in front of them.

Unexpectedly, Guoguo is as smart as a male, but will still be influenced by motherhood.

Wolf regrets, but also wants to laugh, feeling how cute Guoguo is.

Bai Yue glared at Langzhi, and climbed out of bed.

The wolf cubs are very smart, knowing that their mother is on their side, they ran quickly one by one.

"Oh~"

"Aooo~Oooo~"

The three little guys hid behind their mother's legs and leaned out to peek at their father.

Lang Zhi felt that his majesty in front of the children had been hit hard.

Rubbing the temple, Lang Zhi gave up teaching the children and took off the duvet cover.

"I'm going to wash the quilt cover." Lang Zhi said to Bai Yue.

"Humph!" Bai Yue groaned and continued to examine the children's bodies.

Fortunately, the wolf cubs are really strong. It is okay to fall like this. You have to know that they are only four days old.

The wolf cubs became hungry when they smelled their mother's smell, and crawled towards their mothers.

Bai Yue picked up the eldest subconsciously, and when she undressed, she is remembering Xiong Yao's words. She's hesitated for a moment, then put him on the ground.

But the eldest is the leader. Being placed on the ground, Bai Yue can see the leader's strength at a glance.

He rushed to the forefront as soon as he landed, grabbing her clothes by the forefoot and crawling up.

He would have struggled to climb as a wolf cub, but two younger brothers competed...ah no, it should be called a foot pad. He stepped on one foot and got into his mother's clothes.

Bai Yue looked stunned, and a sense of pride rose in her heart.

This time without the help of Bai Yue, the eldest himself found the chest and sucked it up.

By not giving him special care, Bai Yue is indeed relieved.

The second one climbed up is the youngest one. He is probably greedy, and he exerted all his strength. When he grabbed breast's head, he is exhausted.

Bai Yue hugged the second child, looked back at the door that is concealed, and lowered her voice to coax: "Baby, you will be here in a moment."

The second child is definitely the most peaceful of the three. He didn’t grab any food. He didn’t cry or make noises. He just clinged anxiously to his mother’s chest without giving up any hope.

The third boy took a break for a while before slowing down, feeling that the second son is squeezing herself, and he started to suck her chest.

At this time, the eldest is half full, and his belly is obviously rounder than the other two.

When the eldest is about to eat, Bai Yue coaxed him down and replaced him with the second one.

After feeding the three cubs, Langzhi still hasn't come in yet.

Bai Yue put them on the ground and whispered: "Mom went to see Dad. You just had enough to eat. Don't run around, just sit down and mom will come back soon."

Bai Yue raised her eyebrows and said with great interest: "I'll take you upstairs to explore later." She said she hadn't been upstairs yet.

"Oh!"

The three wolf cubs responded in unison, as if they could understand her.

Bai Yue leaned over and kissed them on their foreheads before going out. The wolves lay on the ground and watched their mother leave.