Chapter 113: Dry the Quilt Together

"Wow-"

The sound of water flowing from the bathroom, Bai Yue ran straight to the bathroom.

"Guo Guo?" Xiong Yao heard the sound, protruding his upper body from the kitchen with a few chicken feathers on his face.

"Are you hungry? Before the chicken broth is ready, eat a roasted pear first." Xiong Yao said, grabbing a steaming roasted pear and came out.

Bai Yue bit the roasted pear, turned and entered the bathroom.

Xiong Yao sniffed his fingers, and the smell of roasted pears remained, as well as the warm touch of female lips.

He smiled lightly and went back to the kitchen to keep watching the roast chicken soup.

Baiyue chewed the roasted pear, and walked behind Langzhi, and swoop climbed on his back.

After washing the quilt, Langzhi bent over and twisted the water, and suddenly he feels a light body is climbing on his back.

He carried the quilt in one hand and reached behind to hold Bai Yue with a smile: "Not angry?"

"Humph!" Bai Yue snorted, indicating that she had not completely forgiven him.

Wolf wore his partner into the yard and stopped by the clothesline.

Bai Yue consciously slid down Wolf's back.

When Wolf wore the quilt, Bai Yue helped pull the quilt on the other side. This picture is like a loving couple.

"Guoguo." After the quilt is hung out, Lang Zhi looked at Bai Yue across the quilt, and suddenly reached out to squeeze her cheek: "Chubby."

Bai Yue immediately covered her face and squeezed her face as well. Sure enough, there is a lot of meat. It is only four days after she gave birth, and she is obviously fat.

Won't it grow into a chubby face with a three-layer chin like Yuanyuan?

Thinking of Bai Yue's shivering here, he had to pay attention to her diet.

Decided to lose weight in her heart, Bai Yue's eyes looked at Wolf's Eyes, but she is irritated with his word: You said i'm fat? Don’t you know if it hurts?

Lang Zhi laughed suddenly, his silver hair gleamed in the dazzling sunlight, the smile on his handsome face is also stained with the smell of sunlight, and there are two sweet dimples.

Probably in contrast to the usual unsmiling smile, this smile looks extra sweet.

Sweet... she actually saw "sweet" on the wolf face!

Bai Yue felt that she must have been poisoned. She is poisoned by a kind of poison called "Love in the eyes of her lover."

Lang Zhi moved closer to Baiyue and whispered: "If Guoguo is fifty pounds more fat, I wouldn't like it though."

With that in mind, lips with a smile on his lips kissed Bai Yue.

Bai Yue stared at Wolf's eyes up close: Your ass, I thought that you orc's attitude towards females is fat looks beauty?

Soon, under the increasingly superb kiss skills of Langzhi, and her eyes closed.

At the end of the kiss, Bai Yue's hands did not know when to wrap around Wolf's neck. Almost the entire body weight hung on him.

Lang Zhi kissed the wet spots on the corner of her mouth softly. He seemed to hesitate before asking inquiries: "Will you save my pride in front of the children? Or i, as their father will be ashamed."

Speaking of this, Baiyue got angry and gave Wolf a glance, but remembered it in her heart.

Since wolf loves pride, she pays attention to it and tries to help him maintain a little pride.

Then it’s time to settle things.

"Aooo~Oooo~" I haven't seen my mother for a long time.

The wolf cubs in the bedroom couldn't sit still, and ran to the window following the mother's voice, howling and howling.

Bai Yue glanced at Langzhi with affection, turned around and ran into the villa to find the children.

As soon as she entered the bedroom, Bai Yue smelled an indecent smell. Looking around, she saw a few poops in the corner of the room.

Bai Yue: "..."