Chapter 41: Eat roast chicken

More embarrassing than Xiong Yao is the kitchen sanitation. In the air full of succulent fragrance, chicken feathers are flying everywhere. The stovetop and the ground are all covered with a layer of burnt chicken feathers.

Bai Yue inhaled the fragrance, and actually felt very appetite.

However, will this chicken still be full of intestines?

Bai Yue stared at the chicken for a while. Fortunately, they knew they had cleaned their chest when they slaughtered.

Lang Zhi wiped the tears on Bai Yue's face, crouched beside Xiong Yao, and coaxed softly: "The meat is cooked, try it."

Bai Yue looked up at Langzhi, and Langzhi smiled and kissed Bai Yue's forehead naturally.

Bai Yue was already familiar with this action, but she had always accepted it consciously by her pet, and now he is replaced by a genuine husband. She twisted her neck and hid.

Wolf's heart is empty, is Guoguo crying because of him? What could be the reason? Am i bullied her in a dream?

Thinking of this, Langzhi couldn't help laughing again.

Xiong Yao finally cleared a piece of chicken skin and pulled a piece of meat to feed Bai Yue's mouth: "Guo Guo."

Bai Yue swallowed her mouth and bit her mouth.

The chicken didn't has any seasonings, the flavour of the meat was light, and there was a smell of hair, but the full-bodied protein scent was enough to make up for this deficiency. Bai Yue thought the meat was still quite delicious.

So she also reached out to pluck the chicken feathers, her eyes were still red, revealing the nature of this foodie, and the strong contrast made both males in the kitchen irritated.

The wolf put Bai Yue on the small bench specially bought for her, and joined the hair removal army.

With the joint efforts of three people, this kitchen was completely transformed into a slaughterhouse.

Bai Yue remembers that there is salt at home, and they sometimes sprinkle some grains of salt on the wood when they eat.

When the roasted chicken's hairs were almost the same, Bai Yue moved the small bench to the salt cabinet, took out the bottled salt, and sprinkled on the roast chicken indiscriminately.

Guoguo is only sees that Langzhi often sprinkles salt and imitates it.

They didn’t eat salt for seasoning, but because the body was indispensable. Guoguo was sprinkled with enthusiasm, and Langzhi also got interested. They grabbed a piece of salted chicken and put it in their mouths.

"I taste it first..." Lang Zhi said while eating, and suddenly the chewing stopped, and the eyes staring at the chicken were incredibly wide.

Xiong Yao did not know so, "Is there a problem?"

Bai Yue knows the reaction of Langzhi and knows that it tastes much better, and can't wait to eat it. Just reaching out, the roast chicken in front of him flew away.

Unsure of food Xiong Yao dared to give females, he was very repulsive to eat meat, but for the safety of Guoguo, and the attractive aroma of the meat under his nose, he took a deep breath and was mentally prepared. He grabbed a piece of meat and put it in his mouth.

"Woo?" Xiong Yao also froze, his dark eyes blazing radiantly, looking at Langzhi.

The two males face each other, and their eyes are shocked and stunning.

There is such a delicious food in the world!

"Oh!" Bai Yue ran to the roast chicken between the two in a daze, and opened her mouth.

Well! Finally eaten.

With salt, the barbecue is still as good as it is now, it's much better than just now!

It is far from human normal roast chicken, but at least it can compare wood to mud.

If you can find chili, ginger, garlic and other condiments, Bai Yue believes that she can repeat the glory of Chinese cuisine in the future world!