Chapter 185: Duel

On the duel stage, a wolf and a bear faced each other for a while, and the flame wolf attacked first.

He rushed towards the bear beast, and a blue-gold fire net is thrown from him, rushing towards the tower-like bear beast.

Xiong Yao immediately yielded to the side and avoided the fire net, but the wolf beast's body had already made an offensive, and it took a leap to bite it.

Xiong Yao struck him with an arm, and he narrowly avoided the wolf's mouth and only hit the wolf's head.

But as soon as he touched the wolf hair, Xiong Yao felt a scorching hot on the arm seat, and then the hair on his arm burned with a "boom".

"Bear!" Bai Yue exclaimed and looked at Xiong Yao with wide eyes.

Her voice caught Lang Yan's eyes, and Lang Yan grinned at her, revealing a sharp white fang.

Xiong Yao extinguished the flames on his arm in this gap, and took two steps, and brown mud condensed around his body.

"Sneez!" Lang Yan let out a disdainful voice, and went to wrestling Xiong Yao again.

This time Xiong Yao counteracted the earth shield and separated the source of the fire.

But the wolf is not different, he also have great strength. The paws patted and the earth shield cracked.

Xiong Yao exuded hot sweat in his hair, quickly gathered more earth elements, filled in the gaps, and instantly repaired the cracks.

Lang Yan is also fast, a dodge around behind Xiong Yao, and another flame projected from his body.

The hairs on Xiong Yao's back stood up, and the alarm bell in his heart is loud, and he immediately tried his best to erect a wall of soil behind him.

"boom!"

Sure enough, the earth wall behind him is hit hard.

This is just the beginning. According to Lang Yan's attacking habits, the next moment it should be a body attack.

Xiong Yao clearly understood this, but he had no time to dodge, and could only tighten the fur as much as possible.

"Wow!" A fire bite up. The sharp teeth failed to pierce the bear's strong skin, but the hair is burned by the fire on the wolf's body.

A gust of wind blows, and the flames spread quickly across the bear beast.

A flame of fire reflected in Bai Yue's eyes, and a scene of a lion beast being burned to black coal and a flame wolf gnawing the lion's leg appeared in her mind.

"Do not……"

Bai Yue paled, struggling to get out of the white bone vine arms.

So Bone Vine put her on the stage, and then he went up too, and the hair is drawn up along the body, and quietly brought up the wolf cubs hidden under his hair.

Danger!

Seeing Bai Yue, Xiong Yao is very anxious, and suddenly burst out, "howl" and let go of the wolf's mouth.

A force bounced off his body, extinguishing the flames on his hair.

The fire wolf snorted, and two small flames spewed out of his nostrils, his eyes filled with fun emotions.

This bear beast has a bit of strength, not bad, he wants to be with his team.

Unfortunately, the female cared about him too much. His female can only love him the most. So, let's just kill this bear beast.

Thinking of this, Lang Yan had a clear killing intention in his eyes, and launched the attack again, the offensive is even more fierce.

Xiong Yao is striding over to Bai Yue, blocking the attack that might hit Bai Yue, and Lang  Yan flew into the air and bit him.

"Roar!" Xiong Yao erected a thick earth shield in front of him.

At the next moment, only the sound of "Bang" is heard, and the earth shield shattered.

Xiong Yao "poofed" a mouthful of blood, and is beaten back again and again by a secret force, and he is about to hit Bai Yue.

Bai Guteng raised his hand on Xiong Yao's shoulder and calmly stabilized his footsteps.