Chapter 104: Spilled Milk

Shi Yue seemed indifferent and said, "Why are you so rigid?"

Wolf looked at Shi Yue, knowing he had something to say.

Shiyue stood up and looked around. He stopped the wolf's shoulders and lowered his voice. "We can exchange females in secret. Many people do this. My female is great on the bed. You will never lose money. If the female is pregnant, we can help each other..."

"Boom!"

Before Shi Yue finished talking, the man had punched out by the wolf.

"Oh!" Shi Yue drew an arc in the air, and fell heavily on the wall.

While falling, Lion's body found a balance, one beat, and flipped his body to let his feet land on the ground. The beating is not too hard.

Wolf's forehead jumped with blue muscles and took a deep breath before he could bear the urge to kill.

"Go!" Lang Zhi growled.

He had enough regret to let Xiong Yao stay at home. Shi Yue wanted to touch Guoguo, it is a fool's dream.

"Cough cough!" Shi Yue coughed several times while holding his chest, and saw that Langzhi really got angry, and no longer provoke.

"You're embarrassing, so many years of comrades-in-arms, but your temperament is not."

Shi Yue ran away.

Wolf get no mood to play with the children, put the children back into the basket and walked to the birth room.

In the room, Bai Yue lay horizontally on the bed and asked Xiong Yao to comb her hair.

"You have more hair than before." Xiong Yao said.

really?

Bai Yue happily touched her hair, and she didn't know much, anyway, she became a lot softer and began to get rid of the morbid feeling.

After two strokes, Bai Yue suddenly felt a heat flow from her chest, and then the clothes became wet. Probably the nutrients eaten into milk.

Suddenly Baiyue and Xiong Yao both froze.

The soft medical gown is moistened by nai water and became translucent, and a raised cherry appeared on the raised mountain bale, which is wet and particularly appetizing.

"Gulp" Xiong Yao's throat tightened. That should be the child's food. Why does he feel thirsty?

Xiong Yao tried to suppress his inner agitation, but his crotch stood up tentatively.

He turned around and rushed to the bathroom: "I will wipe you with a towel."

Bai Yue is also embarrassed and looked at the door.

Stupid wolf, why don't you come back?

Xiong Yao entered the bathroom and squeezed mercilessly at the chaotic area, and suddenly his entire face is twisted.

But this method is very effective, the body's little beast immediately dormant.

Xiong Yao washed the towel with hot water and walked out quickly.

Bai Yue looked at Xiong Yao with her eyes wide open, her breasts is still weeping slowly, and her clothes had been wet with two large palms.

Xiong Yao's hand holding the towel tightly, so hard that the joints are white, and he is about to reach over to wipe her clothes. Bai Yue suddenly grabbed the towel with one hand.

Bai Yue wiped herself up with a towel, which is not so embarrassing.

But the chest-portion is full of milk, and a little touch will overflow a little, which is a waste. In particular, Bai Yue's chest is not large, and the capacity is not enough for the wolves to eat.

Xiong Yao thought about it, brought the cleaned bowl over, opened the zipper of Bai Yue's clothes, and lifted Bai Yue to pick up the milk with the bowl.

"Use... Use a bowl to continue." Xiong Yao sternly said.

Bai Yue's body stiffened, and she felt that the top of her head is about to smoke.

At this most embarrassing moment, the door of the ward opened and Lang Zhi walked in with the children.

Xiong Yao and Bai Yue had a meal together, and the two reacted as if they are caught in a bed, and Lang Zhi is also stared at them.

"What are you doing?"