Chapter 196: Meet The Enemy

While Fenghu wanted to say something, Lang Yan "hushed", and motioned everyone to stay in place, handing Bai Yue to Fenghu, and he went forward to find the way.

Fenghu caught Bai Yue, and then glanced at her flatly.

When she first set out, he is worried that the female would make trouble. He didn't expect her to be quiet all the time. No wonder the boss took her with him, it seemed that it is completely willful.

Bai Yue's gaze moved away with Lang Yan's figure, and she felt very worried.

After experiencing a parting of life and death, she is really afraid of the death of the wolf.

Close your eyes, the messy and not too powerful plants are shielded from the senses, and dense spots of light appear in the distance, like a galaxy.

Oops! Orcs ahead!

Bai Yue opened her eyes screaming, earning a little, trying to call Lang Yan back.

There are many orcs in front of him, and it is difficult to get out if he is discovered.

Fenghu hurriedly pressed the female tightly, and covered her mouth, feeling relieved.

Just say how can a female be so good, so this is normal.

Bai Yue glared at Feng Hu, and said with consciousness to the white bone vine beside her: [Qiuqiu, you should go follow Lang Yan.]

The white bone vine is motionless, leaning lazily on a big tree trunk.

It is worth mentioning that all the other trees slept dead, and the tree he leaned on tightened the branches and leaves of the whole tree.

If the orcs become trees, they can understand the tension.

Bai Yue said again: [I am a female, and neither of the orcs will hurt me. Please help me, protect the wolf.]

Finally being begged by Yueyue, and making the wolf beast so useless, Bai Gu Teng felt relieved and raised his eyes and walked over.

"Huuu——"

The plants next to him seemed to be blown by the wind, making a faint sound, Lang Yan glanced at his head, without paying special attention, and continued to walk forward.

Suddenly, a black shadow appeared in Lang Yan's field of vision.

Lang Yan immediately hid his figure, and when the black shadow is within his attack range, he covered his nose and mouth with one hand, and broke his neck neatly with the other.

There are subtle plant shaking sounds on both sides, and the Lang Yan understood that the enemy troops are also preparing for a surprise attack tonight, and they had already touched the frontiers of the enemy troops.

He sneered and the sneak attack is discovered, which is embarrassing.

Lang Yan sent a message on the team, ordering everyone to prepare for battle, and then began to return.

There is a breeze blowing inadvertently in the forest, and the beast's breath in the air drifted away. Lang Yan smelled the scent of several orcs, and suddenly felt inwardly.

Sure enough, someone discovered his taste.

"Who?"

There is a strange moment of silence in the forest, as if everything in the world had stopped moving.

In the next instant, Lang Yan transformed into a beast and charged quickly.

"There are enemies!" an orc shouted.

"Roar!" A lion roar sounded with a shattered eardrum, and a majestic lion beast rushed out after the flame wolf.

Faster than him is a wind blade that could not be seen as real, and he flew out with a thud, pointing directly at the back of Lang Yan.

Lang Yan seemed to have eyes on the back of his head, and suddenly turned around to avoid the wind blade.

The wind blade finally shot on a tree pole, cutting a deep mark, and the bark secreted milky blood. This pain is like tickle to the plant, the tree only slightly shakes its branches and leaves.

There are countless fallen leaves along the path that Wind Blade has passed, and they are sprinkled in full swing.

"You are not dead yet."

The lion beast turned into a brawny man with a half-faced beard, staring at the Lang Yan incredulously, saying his name every word: "Lang! Zhi!"