Chapter 127: Wolf Cubs Transformed

Looking at the female's puzzled expression, Langzhi suddenly realized, "You don't know yet, wood is much higher in energy than milk, and cubs will be very excited when they eat the first meal, and then they will become human."

Bai Yue opened her eyes in shock.

"You said the children will become human tonight?"

Lang Zhi nodded with a smile: "Yes."

Bai Yue's mouth also opened, turning to look at the children, "What if it doesn't change?"

"Hmm..." Lang Zhi was silent for a few seconds, and said in a low voice: "Then they can't be orcs."

Bai Yue groaned in her heart, and suddenly became nervous.

"This probability should not be great?" Bai Yue asked expectantly.

Wolf said: "I am also a triplet, and my younger brother has a weak physique and failed to transform. The first meal made him explode and die."

Bai Yue's heart sank again.

However, Langzhi took Bai Yue into his arms and calmed down: "Our children are very strong. They will not fail."

"Uh huh." Bai Yue nodded firmly.

The cubs sprinkled on the bed for a long time and devastated a clean bed into a rubbish heap, finally showing a little fatigue.

The third son is the first to lie on the bed, his mouth wide open, his long tongue hanging out, breathless.

Seeing him, the second son, he also fell down next to the third son, gasping his tongue with his mouth open exactly like him.

The eldest also stopped jumping, but he could still stand, just leaning on the brothers gasping.

Bai Yue's breathing is no slower than the children's, and her heart all touched her throat, and she stared at the children well.

Even Langzhi let his breath light, staring at the children's reactions.

Here comes the most dangerous moment. The dogs’ previous catharsis consumes most of their energy. After they are out of energy, the energy will condense, forcing them to complete their first transformation.

If your physique is weak, you can't consume enough energy in the early stage, you will be boosted by energy.

And the edible wood cannot be reduced. If the energy is insufficient, the cubs may not have enough energy to transform, which will have a great impact on their future growth.

The eldest is the first to respond. He became restless, stomping his feet a few times, and suddenly his body became elongated, turning into a little baby with brown skin.

"Ah!" Baiyue is startled, and she held the wolf's hand tightly: "He has changed."

"Oh?" There is a substandard wolf howl in the mouth of the eldest. Before he could react, he looked up at his mother, kicked his hind legs, and ran towards his mother on all fours.

Bai Yue immediately stepped forward to catch him. The little baby didn't look big, but the weight is not light. It is about the same weight as a wolf cub.

"Wow wow~" The eldest uttered a few ambiguous syllables. Hearing his voice, his narrow eyes widened a bit, looking down at his body, and his pupils are magnified to the extreme.

"Oh?" The eldest touched his hairless belly, and then found that his hands were not the same, lifted up and looked carefully, then took the mother's hand and put it together for comparison.

After a while, the eldeat finally realized what had happened to his body and became happy afterwards.

"Wow!" the eldest shouted, looking up at his mother.

Bai Yue understood that the eldest was calling herself, and corrected: "It's mom."

"Ah!" The eldest changed the pronunciation a little, but only few people could understand it.