Chapter 15: Bite back

Bai Yue was hurt and held his hands in revenge and pinched Wolf's ear.

Wolf's heavy mood suddenly eased a lot, conniving authentically: "Naughty again."

As for the sudden talk of her own female, Wolf Salt only secretly rejoiced in his heart, and he would not show it in front of others.

When he bought her, he knew she was very smart, and it was not surprising that she could speak, just how much she could speak.

However, he only taught Guoguo his name once yesterday, and she still remembers it, which surprised him a little.

The intimate interaction between the two made the males present were jealous, and even the Lion beast, who had always been proud of her five-year-old IQ, tasted it.

"cough!"

The lion's right coughed and drew everyone's attention.

"Let's go back now if there is nothing else, and the females are here, don't let them catch the cold." Lion beast said, looking at the wolf ambiguously: "This kind of thing, just do it at home."

As soon as Wolf's mouth twitched, he was regarded as a teacher, and Bai Yue's hand was pushed down.

Bai Yue was confused, what does it mean to "just do this kind of thing at home? Also, how do these people look strange in their eyes?"

This feeling made Bai Yue uncomfortable, so she no longer pinched the ears of Wolf Salt.

"That, Wolf Salt." Lion beast suddenly walked towards Wolf Salt, and handed him a transparent crystal: "You killed the Banyan Tree, this is what you deserve."

Bai Yue's eyes showed curiosity.

Is this crystal? jade? It's so beautiful, but did you get it in the tree? Trees also grow stones?

Seeing Guoguo's curiosity, Wolf Salt took over the spar, but did not relax his attitude at all because of the show of Lion beast, sneered: "Can't think of a crystal without attributes?"

Lion beast laughed, glanced at Shi Quan with a guilty conscience, and was just asking what Lion beast asked.

"what happened?"

Lion beast knew at a glance that things were not easy, and asked with a frown.

Even in the face of the current top leader of the safe city, Wolf Salt did not put on a good face.

He caressed Bai Yue's back and said with a sullen face: "The head of the lord, Lion beast took away Guoguo privately and also harmed her in danger. He has violated the law and should be immediately arrested and punished according to law."

Bai Yue swallowed, and drunk, kidnapping me so badly? He still has to go to jail, she is more expensive than the national treasure panda!

Shi Quan's face suddenly turned dark, and he asked Lion beast: "Is this the case?"

A whole bunch of people in the group panicked, they all participated, and no one could escape.

Dare to admit it, and immediately roared: "Wolf, how do you spur people with blood? We made an appointment to come to the jungle. After the meeting, we gave Guoguo to you. You lost the female, and now you are framed by me. On the head, despicable and shameless!"

This is the abdomen draft that Lion beast has just finished. At this time, he raked it a little bit unambiguously, saying it is the same as the real thing, and the spittle stars are spraying to Baiyue and Wolf Salt like rain.

Wolf's body flashed away, Bai Yue relieved.

Lion beast doubted the Wolf Salt. After all, he and Shi Quan are of the same race, and they have blood relationship. They must believe the orcs of this race even more.

"Since the two sides hold their own words, then go back and investigate carefully." Shi Quan said so.

The lion beast suddenly relieved, and the wolf grinned.

survey? It is to destroy the evidence!

He put Baiyue behind him, glanced at the beasts across from him, and said fearlessly: "Then duel!"

After all, the wolf salt turned into a beast instantly, the muscles of the wolf mouth pumped, and the fangs in the corner of the mouth flashed a cold light, and the fierceness was undoubtedly manifested.