Untitled Part 1

Chapter 1 – Piecing to the bone

Summary:

This is a story of a sicko and vicious tongue male lead pampering and obsession over his little wife.

Once she crossed over in a novel, she became a hateful cannon fodder to marry the Seventh Lord of Gu family. It's rumored that the Seven Lord of Gu family has a Buddha's mouth but a viper's heart, unpredictable temperament, and very superb of making human skin as painting fan.

The most terrible thing is that is man is the white lotus female lead head over heels's crush. The biggest demon in the book, the kind that the male lead must admit when sees him.

This... this this this, isn't it like forcibly pushing her to the Yellow Spring road?

———

At night, she straddled the wall and watched the Seventh Lord, who was smiling faintly under the wall, she could not help but swallowed in fear.

"Seventh, Seventh Lord...."

"Huh?" Gu Zifu lightly nodded and sat next to her. He raised his hand to touch her face: "Qing Qing, where are you going this late in the night?"

Su Qing was flustered. The water mist covering eyes and her voice was like a thin silk: "I come out look, look at the moon...."

"Moon?" Seventh Lord chuckled, "Does it look better than me?"

Su Qing counseled, and quickly shook her head as she looks at him.

Gu Zifu laughed lightly. He hook her chin looking at that delicate lips and said: "Be good."

——Be good, I'll give it to you whatever you want.

Over the magnificent imperial capital, overcast by the dark sky. The thick night was piled up together and landed on the people walking in the corridor of the palace, reflected in layers of silhouettes on the ground.

They all seem to be going in the same direction.

When listen carefully, a faint sobbing sound could be heard.

Put away the bustling noise of the day, at this moment, the large palace seems to be dead silence, until the sky is slightly bright, the first ray of light pass through the window lattice and fall on the ground in the palace. The bright light seems to get rid of some heavy atmosphere in there.

In the hall, everyone's eyes were low down, and weeping from time to time, but no one dares to speak.

In the least noticeable corner, the petite woman in white moved her body secretly, as if she wanted to stand up, but when she heard footsteps behind her, she bowed her head and knelt down again.

Ss——

A little pain.

Su Qing put her hands in her sleeves and moved them to her knees slowly. She only rubbed hard after hearing the footsteps walking away, and she almost shouted from the pain of kneeling for half a night.

Looking around, seeing that no one dare to move, she had to puff up her cheeks and sulk alone.

Kneeling, Kneeling, Kneeling, only know kneeling!

A group of pedantic people, even if they kneel for another three days and three nights, would her convenient emperor father be able to wake up?

Yes, Su Qing has crossed over. More precisely, she crossed over into a book into a body of the Tenth Princess, emperor Nanjiu most favor daughter.

Her name is also called Su Qing.

God knew that she had just had an operation, and as soon as she opened her eyes, she arrived in this completely unfamiliar ancient place. Before she could figure out what is going on, she was called over by the management momo (old palace maid)to kneel on the cold floor in the middle of the night. Just now, listening to the conversation of these people and looking at the situation where she is now, she slowly remembered which book she crossed over.