Untitled Part 4

Chapter 4 – Sleepless Night

The little girl's hair was moist, and her skin was glossy like cream. The tip of her small nose was light pink, the ugly face with messy makeup has disappeared and only appearing a plain face. A pair of wet pupils are looking at him nervously.

Gu Zifu's eyes moved slightly.

Not bad, looking pretty good like this.

He put down the tea cup and held her chin on one hand. Looking at her with a smile: "Well, don't be afraid, actually Seven Lord is a good man."

Su Qing was dumbfounded.

The blood-stained sword was still lying on the ground, only a glance at it, her little finger began to hurt again. Somehow the man's rudeness reappeared before her eyes again. Her face turned hot instantly.

At this moment, the little girl's stomach growling.

Gu Zifu raised an eyebrow, and makes a long dragging sound "Oh" like singing opera.

Su Qing blushed with shame and glared at him angrily, but then hurriedly lowered her head in panic.

"Seven Lord, I'm hungry." She whispered.

It's like a small beast baring its teeth and opened the claws when was in danger, but forced to put up its claws to please the enemy. Gu Zifu narrowed his eyes with interest looking at her. After a while , seeing the sky outside was dark, it was indeed time to have dinner.

Soon, Si Ting came in with the food. After putting the food on the table, he conveniently took away the cold sword with him on the way out.

Since last night, Su Qing only ate half a bowl of porridge, a bowl of noodles, and a few sips of water. Now she didn't have time to consider about Gu Zifu, quickly picked up the chopsticks and picked up the vegetables in the bowl, took a small bite bit by bit. After her convenient father passed away, saw that the treatment in the Jian Zi Palace suddenly changed, she didn't dare to act at will for fear of suspicion. In addition, the Seven Royal Sister of original body did a lot of things in the dark, so it's already a luxury if Su Qing could have food to eat. But now, she married this psychopath, picks up his sword and kill people easily. How can her life be better in the future?

Su Qing's nose was sour and her heart was blocked.

Forget it, even if I die, I have to be a full stomach ghost. By the way, the food here is really delicious.

When she raised her head again, stretched out her chopsticks wanted to clip the fish in the distant, but it always slipped away. After a few attempts, Su Qing looks annoyed at the small arms and legs of the original body. She looked up timidly at Gu Zifu and saw him only eating the vegetables in front of him. Gathered her courage, she lowered her head, stood up with a bowl and walked to the opposite side. After getting the best piece of fish, she went back to sit at the same place with broken footsteps.

Sheng Qiao, who walked in from the outside with the dish in her hands happened to see the scene. Her heart jumped a beat and looked up worriedly, but unexpectedly to see the Seventh Lord was... in a daze?

Gu Zifu gave her a sidelong glance, Shuang Qiao immediately retracted her gaze, lowered her head and went out.

This courtyard is called Gu Courtyard. There are only two servants, Shuang Qiao and the Si Ting. It's enough to serve one master.

Su Qing didn't see their movements, she picked a pink tender shrimp dumpling and has a small bite, the thick soup flowed down. Su Qing hurried caught it with a spoon, blew the heat, and stuffed it into her mouth.