Untitled Part 70

Chapter 70 – Extra 1

Su Qing and Gu Zifu are staying at the palace for the time being. The affairs in the imperial court have not been dealt with properly, they have to stay behind to help Su Shisheng.

Tang Ruyan is the busiest one. His leisurely days are gone forever. He now finally understood why Wen Zhen and Gu Zifu would entrust Su Shisheng under his care with such confidence. The major affairs of the court were handled by the Prime Minister Chi and the affairs in the palace were handled by him, from small to big matters, all of them need to be managed by him. Afterward, Wen Linzhou saw he had overworked himself so he took initiative to share some of his works to ease his workloads.

They gathered the old ministers, set up the new palace rules, and managed the palace's affair in an orderly manner.

Su Shisheng knew that being the emperor was very tiring, but he still insisted on doing it. But now looking at numerous memorials in front of him, he really did not know how to continue it.

"Sheng'er, let take a break for a while." Su Qing took the memorial from his hands and put it on the table. She then brought him freshly brewed hot tea. She looked at him in distress and instructed the palace maid to get a coat and put it on his body to keep him warm.

Now it's late autumn, the weather is getting cold. Even the windows in the study were tightly closed, Su Qing was worried that he was cold. From eating to clothing, she has taken care of everything for him.

Su Shisheng lay on the table, rubbing his sleepy eyes and yawing lazily, saying: "Elder Sister, I can look at it for a little while."

Su Qing touched his frowned brow, pretending to be angry and said: "Look at yourself now, you are this sleepy, how can you continue?"

Su Shisheng sniffed his nose, looked at her as he was wronged, and said: "Elder Sister, you're corrupted by bad example by the Seventh Lord."

"....." Su Qing was dumbfounded and said innocently: "No, Elder Sister, just caring about you, okay?"

"Yes, you did. Humph, I saw it last time the Seventh Lord bullied you, I want to get this justice back for Elder Sister."

He said it before he would beat the Seventh Lord one day.

Su Qing blushed instantly, and as she was about to speak, a lazy voice came from outside: "Little brother-in-law, I have heard it all."

Gu Zifu walked in from outside, and his eyes fell on Su Qing accurately, uttered a snorting laugh at Su Shisheng, then took Su Qing's wrist and went out.

"Elder Sister is mine." Su Shisheng got up and hurriedly grabbed Su Qing's sleeve and tried to pull her back.

Gu Zifu narrowed his eyes: "Let go."

This brat.

"No." Su Shisheng glared back at him.

The Elder Sister said she will stay in the palace with him tonight, she can't take back her word.

Su Qing was afraid that Gu Zifu would kick Su Shisheng out, she hurriedly patted the back of his hand, then rubbed Su Shisheng's head and said softly: "Sheng'er, good boy, listen to Elder Sister, go get a good rest. Elder Sister will come to see you again when you wake up."

Su Shisheng was sad: "Elder Sister....."

"Let's go." Seeing the two were reluctant to part, Gu Zifu lost his patience, picked up the person and walked out.

Su Qing subconsciously stretched out her hand to wrap around his neck, lying in his arms to hide the embarrassing look on her face and murmured: "Seventh Lord, don't be like that."