Untitled Part 75

Chapter 75 – Extra 6

By the time they arrived at Yun Zhou City, the sky was already dark. Su Qing was exhausted from sitting in the carriage for many days. She hugged Re Re and went to bed first.

It didn't take long before Su Qing felt that someone had lifted her quilt and laid down next to her.

Can enter her room like this, there is no other than the Seventh Lord.

"Seventh Lord, leave me alone." Su Qing muttered and hugged Re Re in her embrace.

Gu Zifu seemed to listen to her and didn't move anymore.

Re Re, moved around while sleeping, with her small mouth making sucking sounds, as she flipped over, exposing her tender feet outside.

Gu Zifu frowned, he sat up and pulled the quilt to cover the little girl's restless feet.

He looked at the two sleeping girls, looked at them in a daze for a while, before laughing and laid back lazily. Closed his eyes and slept.

It was a peaceful night.

The next morning, as soon as Su Qing opened her eyes, she saw sharp, big eyes staring at her. Seeing that she was awake, Re Re smiled and was going to get up, but her head was involuntary pressed back by a big hand and stuffed her back into the quilt.

Smelly father, bad father!

Su Qing rubbed her eyes and rolled over to get closer to Gu Zifu. she hugged his neck and yawned lazily, saying in a weak tone: "Seventh Lord, don't always bully Re Re."

Gu Zifu nodded and said unconcernedly: "Re Re has short legs, it serves her right."

Re Re poked out her small head from inside the quilt, swang her small fist at the bad father of hers, and said angrily: "Humph, I will grow taller! Grow taller than father!"

"Oh yeah, let's see who will dare to marry you." Gu Zifu glanced at her, smiled cunningly.

Re Re was defeated, and lying there silently.

Su Qing was still sleepy, only heard the sounds like mosquitoes buzzing in her ears. She covered her head and fell asleep again. When she woke up again, the sky was already bright outside, and Re Re was nowhere to be seen. When she looked up, she saw Gu Zifu staring at her with a smile.

Su Qing blinked, holding his face and asked: "Seventh Lord, is there a flower on my face?"

Gu Zifu snorted, but somewhat was cute.

Su Qing was stunned, not until Gu Zifu got up and slapped her butt, saying: "Time to get up. Go change your clothes, I will take you out to play today."

Gu Zifu has never made promises easily, but once he did, he'd always keep his words.

After the two had cleaned themselves up, they ate the meal and left the house. When they walked by the clinic, Su Qing saw the door closed. It seemed like the clinic was closed for a long time, the smell of medicine herbs disappeared.

Su Qing thought of the little girl who cleverly called her Qing Jie Jie all the time, she tugged Gu Zifu's sleeve and asked: "Seventh Lord, where are Doctor Ge and Tang'er?

"I don't know."

"Seventh Lord, you must know."

Gu Zifu glanced at her and said in a weird tone: "Qing Qing, asking about a wild man in front of your own husband, I should spank your butt."

Calling him a wild man again. Su Qing held her forehead. If people didn't know it, they would have thought Doctor Ge had done something so outrageous to make the Seventh Lord holding a grudge against him for so long.