Untitled Part 53

Chapter 53 – Return

In the end, Gu Zifu didn't move out.

When they were in Gu Courtyard, the two also slept in the same bed. She swears that this is the last time she let him sleep with her. In the future, no matter how shameless the Seventh Lord acts, she will definitely not blink an eye.

She secretly vowed it to herself. Su Qing clenches the corner of the quilt corner tightly and shrank back again.

Gu Zifu sat by the bed, his eyes fell on the little ball. He then raised his hand, and slapped her bottom.

Su Qing lifted the quilt, bit her lip and glared at him fiercely, "Seventh Lord, I'm going to sleep."

"Not allowed to sleep," He pointed to the sky outside and said, "You can sleep, but I can't."

"......" What kind of unreasonable reason.

Su Qing suppressed her anger and tried to calm herself down.

She said softly, "Seventh Lord, you go play by yourself. I want to sleep for a bit."

She's really tired. The series of events happening in the palace these days really made her a little overwhelmed. She's not the kind of person who bothered with small things and took small things into big problems. For others, this may be a few trivial matters, but for her who has never experienced it, there are some details that will take her some time to adjust to.

Gu Zifu sneered and said, "Do you despise me?"

"No...." Su Qing said in a low voice and secretly glanced at his expression. Her heart tightened, sat up, and said, "I only said a few words, the Seventh Lord is already unhappy. Clearly it was the Seventh Lord who hit me just now. According to the degree of anger, I should just kick the Seventh Lord out."

Gu Zifu stunned by her rebuke. Narrowing his eyes, and stretched out his hand to hold her face, said leisurely: "Who did you learn this from? Have taught the person to be bad."

"I didn't learn from others." Su Qing denied and shoved his arm away to keep their distance.

Gu Zifu took hold of her wrist and pulled her hand to be closer to his mouth and nibbled it gently.

Su Qing was shocked by the unexpected moisture and wanted to withdraw her hand in panic, but it's more tightly held by that man.

"No fragrance." Gu Zifu frowned and let go of her hand.

Su Qing: "......"

She looked down, and stared at the saliva on the back of her hand, asked unknowingly, "What....is not fragrant?"

"Well, it's not fragrant." He remembered that there should be a sweet and fruity fragrance.

He raised his fingers and tapped them gently on his chin. His gaze fell on Su Qing, the corner of his eyes gently raised and pointed to her: "Sachet."

Huh?

"The sachet you promised has not been made for me."

Su Qing blinked.

This has been a long time, how can this person still remember it?

"There are no fragrant spices, how can I make it?" Su Qing said drily.

Gu Zifu nodded and said, "Okay, let's go back home tomorrow morning."

"No," Su Qing refused right away. After she finished talking, she realized how loud she was just now, and hurriedly covered her mouth, carefully looking at Gu Zifu's face and saw that he had no signs of angry, she said in a low voice, "Not tomorrow morning, I promised elder cousin that I would go to sent my uncle off."