Untitled Part 65

Chapter 65 – Hong Wang

After a few days of boredom, several boxes of newly made clothes were delivered.

Su Qing watched in amazement. After the servants put down the boxes and retreated, Su Qing still has not yet recovered.

"A lot......"

Chuntao was about to speak, but when she saw Gu Zifu coming in from the outside, she saluted him and quickly retreated from the room.

"Does Qing Qing like it?" Gu Zifu pinched her face, the smile on his was deepened as he looked at her sparkling eyes.

Su Qing nodded sincerely: "Yes, thank you Seventh Lord."

Gu Zifu hummed and pointed his finger and himself: "What about this one?"

"........" Su Qing blushed, the feeling of affection flowing in her heart. She drooped her eyes and said "Yes." Her voice was very low and barely heard it.

"Say it again." Gu Zifu leaned down with a smile, the hair blew around her neck making Su Qing itchy.

She glared at him and ran out of the room.

Listening to the clear laughter behind her, Su Qing's steps became faster.

Humph, Seventh Lord bullied her.

Because Shuagqiao had caught a cold recently, she was resting in her room and Chutao was there to take care. Su Qing was idle and ordered the kitchen to boil snow pear with sugar to help soothe her throat.

"Qing jie jie." Lin Tang Er shouted in a cute voice while holding sugar-coated haws on the sticks in her hand and ran into her arms with joy.

Su Qing was afraid that she might trip and fall, she quickly stepped forward to squat down and catch the person. She gently squeezed her face and pretended to be serious: "You are eating candy again, be careful, Doctor Ge will punish you to recite poems."

Once Lin Tang Er heard reciting poems, her face changed instantly. She pouted and said with big eyes: "No way, Uncle bought it for me. Qing jie jie also has a share."

"I'm going to take it then." Su Qing stretched out her hand with a smile.

Lin Tang Er took her hand and walked outside: "Qing jie jie, can you accompany me to play outside? The street this time is very lively. We can see a lot of people when sitting on the bench....."

The two just walked down the front steps, they saw a horse carriage stopped in front of the house. The horse driver got out of the carriage and stepped aside with a very respectful attitude. Su Qing only took a glance at him, then held Lin Tang Er's hand and walked away.

"Little Tenth."

Su Qing subconsciously paused, she turned around and saw a man come out from the carriage. He wore a large black cloak which covered almost half of his face.

He walked toward her, cast a glance at the house, and then his gaze landed on her and said with a dull voice: "What, I haven't seen you in half a year, you don't remember your Third Royal Brother anymore?

......Hong Wang? Su Shiqi?

Why is he here?

She pulled Lin Tang Er to stand behind her and said softly as she stared at him: "How could the little tenth forget the Third Royal Brother, but it was just I haven't seen you for many months and was a little surprised."

"Well, it's good that you still remember." Su Shiqi responded, no longer looking at her, and walked into the estate.

"Qing jie jie, what is Royal Brother?" Lin Tang Er looked up at Su Qing and asked.