Untitled Part 72

Chapter 72 – Extra 3

The lights of the entire mountain villa were lit up.

The room was full of people. Si Ting was standing outside the door, whispering something to the two male servants outside with a serious expression on his face. Inside the room, there was an old man sitting at the table gasping, next to him was a portable medical case. Shuangqiao and Chuntao were standing in front of the old man, one was serving tea, and the other was saying something to him. They were far away and deliberately lowered their voice, unable to hear them clearly.

Su Qing half-sitting on the bed, gazing at everyone in the room, feeling considerate, she pulled Gu Zifu's sleeve and whispered: "Seventh Lord, I'm fine, let them all go back."

Gu Zifu stretched out his hand, gently caressed her head a few times, got up, and pulled the quilt on the side to cover on Su Qing. He then walked toward the old man, tugging at his collar without any explanation and said with warning: "If you diagnose it wrong, be careful of your head."

"........"

The old man's family has been the doctors for generations. He's also quite well-known in the Imperial Capital for his medical skills. He was sleeping soundly at home, and was dragged over here for no reason. He didn't even have time to catch his breath. However when he saw the master of the residence, he immediately swallowed all the complaints in his stomach.

He heard that the Seventh Lord of Gu family has a bad temper, but he also heard he is very fond of his wife.

Doctor Xu was murmuring to himself, and when he looked up met with the Seventh Lord's dangerous cold eyes, he quickly shrunk his neck, quietly walked to the bed, picked up a handkerchief and put it on Su Qing's wrist to read her pulse.

A while later, he looked up at Su Qing in amazement, looked her up and down for a while, his mood was inexplicably complicated.

Gu Zifu kicked him and said irritably: "Speak."

"Oh, oh," Doctor Xu regained his mind, even though in the heart secretly scolded Seventh Lord's bad temper, his face revealed an obvious smile and said joyfully: "Congratulations to the Seventh Lord, Madam is pregnant."

"Are you sure?" Gu Zifu looked at him doubtfully.

Doctor Xu took a deep breath, and there was some anger in the tone: "Seventh Lord, if you don't believe it, you can invite the Imperial Doctor to check tomorrow."

Gu Zifu glanced at him.

Shuangqiao quickly stepped forward and said cautiously: "Doctor Xu, could you please prescript some medicine for our Madam to prevent miscarriage? We have already prepared the sedan chair and will send you back later."

"Hump, you little girl is quite good at speaking." Doctor Xu murmured and sat down at the table, and started writing.

Shuangqiao and Chuntao watched on the side carefully, fearing of missing something. This is the Seventh Lord and Madam's first child, they have to be extra careful.

Gu Zifu lifted the quilt, stared at Su Qing's stomach for a moment, suddenly reached out to poke it with his finger and said: "Will it be a naughty fellow?"

He then withdrew his hand, staring at Su Qing's eyes and said seriously: "It would be great if there are two in there."

Su Qing blinked: "Why two?"

"If the girl makes a mistake, I can beat the boy, so that both of them can be obedient." Gu Zifu said with a serious face.

"........" Everyone was silent for a moment.