Untitled Part 21

Chapter 21 – Sharing the Bed

Qing Qing......

Su Qing couldn't help but quiver, slightly rubbed her goosebumps arm as her heart pounding inside.

When other people use intimate words to call their lovers, it sounds so romantic and gentle, but how come from the Seventh Lord's mouth, it sounds more like the king of hell asking for someone's life.

"Come here."

While she still lost in thought, Gu Zifu waved his hand calling her.

Su Qing gently lowered her eyelids to restrain the abnormal emotions in her eyes and walked toward him. Once she saw Gu Zifu only wearing thin inner garment, she hurriedly helped him to go into the house.

"It's cold outside, the Seventh Lord should pay more attention to your body."

Normally, at this time Gu Zifu is still sleeping. Although the weather is getting warmer, since the last time eunuch Changsheng mentioned that Gu Zifu was injured, Su Qing started to pay more attention to his health. It was not for any other reason, just simply a person's conscience and kindness. After all, the Seventh Lord has never done anything bad to her except scaring her.

Gi Zifu did not struggle letting her support him go into the house. By the time they got inside and saw Su Qing was searching in the wardrobe looking for thick clothes, his eyes faintly fluctuated a bit and smiled lightly. He then shouted outside, "Come in."

His voice was not loud, but Gu Li's ears seemed to have his ears open the whole time.The moment he heard Gu Zifu's voice, he came in right away. His wrist was still wrapped around with the rattan, but the arrogance a moment ago has completely disappeared. He bowed his head and obediently called, "Seventh Uncle."

Gi Zifu languidly said "hmm" as his fingertips gently rubbing his coat and asked, "When did you come back?"

"This morning."

Upon hearing his response, Su Qing looked at him in surprise.

When she returned, she saw the whole Gu Mansion was very excited and could not wait to welcome this Young Master's arrival, yet the moment he arrived, he didn't go to pay his respects at the Old Madam and his mother first, instead ran to this Gu Courtyard to find her trouble. Could it be this Young Master has a bad blood with the original body?

From a glimpse of the corner of her eyes, she saw a plate of fruit cake on the table, Su Qing bowed her head to touch her flat stomach, only to feel the inside rumbling badly. Since this morning after getting up, because she wanted to leave the palace as soon as possible, she didn't have time to drink a drop of water, and now feeling a little hungry. Su Qing carefully took a quick glance at Gu Zifu and saw him did not look at her side, then with a light action, moving a small step to pull the pastry to be in front of her and reached out to take a piece and her small mouth ate it up bit by bit.

Eh, still hot?

Su Qing did not think much of it, she only felt the flour of the pastry combining with pine nuts and walnuts, with a little bit of honey sweetness, it's very sweet and delicious.

Gu Li who was standing on the side for a while and did not hear the movement, looked up his head and saw his uncle was looking at Su Qing with a shallow smile on the corner of his mouth and his eyes revealed a warm gentleness. Seeing this, Gu Li's heart felt somewhat jealous.

His age and Su Qing are similar. He usually hung out with the sons of noble families, so more or less he has heard from about this ten princess, the beloved daughter of the deceased emperor. Anyway he has never heard anything good about her. His Seventh uncle is so good, but unfortunately ended up being matched with this poison woman, god is blind ah.