Untitled Part 12

Chapter 12 – Da Bai

When the carriage stopped in front of Gu mansion's gate, Su Qing opened the curtain and didn't even look at the Seven Lord who was still sitting inside, she quickly got out of the carriage and walked toward the Gu Courtyard panting with rage.

Chuntao hurried followed behind, she couldn't help but feeling sad in her heart. It was already bad enough for Her Highness suffered in the palace, but she also got bullied here. How could Chuntao not feeling heartache for her.

The space at north yard is very big. Beside the main room there still have several empty rooms. Su Qing didn't want to see Gu Zifu. She's not in the mood to play with teasing game, she also felt really tired. She had Chuntao conveniently went to find a room. After cleaned it up a little bit, the room indeed looked much brighter than before. It's said that the deep palace is like a bottomless lake, dealing with somebody courteously but without sincerity. Only God knows how nervous she was when facing a dangerous high tower in the palace.

The quilt on the bed is a little damp, but Su Qing didn't care, she pulled the quilt up and fell asleep.

Gu Zifu was leisurely strolling around the Gu Mansion while listening to Si Ting's report. He casually picked the rose and played it in his hand, slightly twisted it with his fingertips, and his nails were stained with flower juice.

Si Ting quickly handed in the handkerchief.

Gu Zifu took it, glanced at the servant kneeling on the ground, threw away the handkerchief and said: "Boring."

He then immediately turned his back and walked to Gu Courtyard.

———-

In the afternoon, Su Qing was woken up the noise outside.

"Chuntao?"

Hearing no response, she cleared her throat and shouted again but still now answer. She reluctantly supported herself to get up, rubbed her eyebrows a little to wake herself up and wore the shoes before standing up. Since she came to the Gu Courtyard, she had never slept well. Her face complexion looks much worse in recent days. She went to the table, poured herself a cup of tea, and as she was about sip it, she heard a bang noise in the yard.

What sound?

Su Qing was stunned with her eyes blinking.

How dare someone make trouble in the Seventh Lord's courtyard? Tsk, really tired of living.

Even she thought so in her heart, she was not in a hurry at all, She finished tea in a cup, twisted a piece of cake slowly chew it, then patted the crumbs on her hands before walking outside.

When she opened the door, she was dumbfounded by the mess outside and stood still on the spot. Broken things, the floor tiles were flipped over, and the branches scattered everywhere......

"Your Highness, careful!"

Su Qing heard Chuntao's exclamation, but before could react, a big head rushed over like hurricanes with a roar, and the strong wave of wind completely brought her to the ground.

Chuntao stunned standing in the distance looking at Su Qing. She covered her mouth and cried out in trembled: "Your Highness...."

This, this is....

Su Qing blinked and looked at the big furry head in front of her for a long time.

".....a tig....tiger?" and still breathing?

Su Qing tried to calm herself down, took a deep breath and looked at the tiger. At the same time that big head was also staring at her. Its heavy breath went straight to her face.