Untitled Part 40

Chapter 40 – Strolling

The tea house is near East Street, looking from the third-floor of the tea house, they can easily see that going out of the business restaurant.

The sun was shining brightly outside, and the pedestrians searched for a cool place to stop and rest enjoying freshly boiled tea.

Su Qing picked up the tea cup on the table and lightly sipped it. Her little face showed a little surprise.

Floral scent.

Tang Ruyan, who was sitting opposite her, received the lotus seed cake from the waiter and gently placed it in front of her. He said with a gentle smile, "I know that Your Highness doesn't like bitter tea so specially order this floral tea for you. I heard a lot of young misses in the capital like it too."

Su Qing thought this man was so thoughtful, she nodded and asked, "Can I ask how is the matter I asked the Official Tang to inquire?"

He didn't mind Su Qing's alienation tone, took out the title deed and placed it gently on the table, "It was very coincidence that when this subject official sent someone to inquire, the shopkeeper was planning to sell it. The deal went through and the restaurant has settled. I have already noticed the local authority in advance. As for the chefs and waiters in the restaurant, some of them volunteered to stay, I also hired extra more from outside. Their cooking skills are guaranteed. Your Highness can be assured. By the way, considering of Your Highness inconvenience, I made my own decision and specially hired a steward who has experience in managing the restaurant. Now he's waiting downstairs. If Your Highness wants to see him, I can call him here."

His voice sounds very nice, like the warm water flows down the stream giving a warm and comfortable feeling.

Su Qing did not expect him to be very thoughtful and asked in a suspicious, "Why does Official Tang help me so much?"

Including Su Shisheng in the palace, presumably also of care from him.

"If I say I was entrusted by someone, does Your Highness believe me?"

Hearing his question, Su Qing smiled lightly and said, "I believe."

On the contract, her answer made Tang Ruyan bewildered. He didn't expect Su Qing to believe him so easily.

Su Qing lowered her head, touched the corner of the teacup and said, "Official Tang is known as an honest official with high moral, naturally there will be a reason for you to do things. After the Imperial Father passed away, people in the palace tried to add more misfortune to my unfortunate situation, but you have given me a helping hand instead."

Then, Su Qing blinked, pretending to let out a long sigh, looked at outside and said in a low voice, "I know I'm a bit stupid and timid, also knew that not charming enough to attract Official Tang's attention, at least I still have bit of the self-knowledge."

A slight chuckle escaped from Tang Ruyan's lips, his voice is deep and pleasant, with some coolness and elegance, "Since that the case, this official can be at ease."

After opening up their minds, the serious atmosphere between the two was much relaxed. Su Qing asked more details about the restaurant. After the inquiry was completed, she handed him the bank notes that she had prepared.

She felt that she couldn't ask him to help her for free.

Tang Ruyen understood her meaning, and took the bank note with a smile. He then went to explain some of the lists.

At the same time, in the attic opposite from the tea house, the crisp sound of the table echoed, making Su Ting's heart jump a beat.

Touching his arm, rubbing the goosebumps that had risen. He stuck out his head to look at the two people in the tea house who were sitting across from each other and chatting happily. He then looked at his family's Seventh Lord's expressionless face.