Untitled Part 27

Chapter 27 – Afraid

Su Qing's mouth trembled as she turned her back looking away from him, and slowly slid down her body squatting next to the pillar.

Outer coat drenched with blood, a sword, and the glistering smile under his eyes.

It's exactly the same image when she first met him.

Gu Zifu smiled and took note of Su Qing's action in his eyes. He retracted his gaze, then glanced at the expression of the crowd, and said casually, "Say it, what else needs this lord to do? It's unbearable standing here with the smell of blood."

Everyone in the hall was shaken again.

He said so casually, as if it wasn't him who killed those people, nor the one talked presumptuously was not him.

A few years ago, it was Gu Zifu who led a large army and drove the northern barbarians out of the border, forcing them to sign a 100-year peace agreement. It was also Gu Zifu who used his crafty strategy and was able to kill tens of thousands of enemy's troops overnight. The blood spread everywhere like a sea of blood. For the people of Nanjiu, what they remembered most about him is his cruelty and ruthlessness. Killing people without blinking his eyes and an expert in making the fan from human skin and bone.

Others may care about this bad reputation, but who is Gu Zifu, he doesn't care about what others think of him. In his own freedom doing whatever he wants and not doing the things, he doesn't want to. Why bother to think too much, wouldn't it be tiring?

Like this time, he clearly knew that the crown prince and prime minister Chi are borrowing his hands to purge the court officials that against them, invited him came to the audience hall to kill those important court officials, each of his actions today are considered as the capital crime that can be resulted in the extermination of his entire clan. But in the eyes of people of Nanjiu Kingdom, only Gu Zifu dares to do such things. Who made him owe the previous emperor a favor.

After waiting for a while, Gu Zifu's good temper was gone. He lifted his leg and kicked the cold sword on the ground to the wall. The sword bounced back and dropped to the ground with a loud "clang". With a sneer, he advanced his steps toward the pillar in the distance where Su Qing is at.

When he got nearer to her, he saw the little girl was squatting on the ground, her entire body was trembling uncontrollably because of fear. Looking pitiful like a little bird.

"Huh?"

Gu Zifu also squatted down, poking her head with his slender fingers.

No reaction.

Su Qing squeezed herself tightly into a ball, burying her head in her legs, without a slightest movement.

Gu Zifu knew he had gone too far and frightened the little girl again. Sighed lightly as he tilted his head. Because he has a tall body, it blocked the light coming in from the outside hall. Looking from the angle, they could only see his huge shadow, under the obscurity of the light the little girl's neck as white as snow under her hair is messy.

Guzifu's eyes were fixed on her back neck momentally, and then his eyes flashed, licked his lips and rushed over directly to bite on her neck.

Feeling a sharp pain on the back of her neck, Su Qing's mind became clearer, before she could scream, and struggled to move away, but Gu Zifu seemed to be aware of her intention, he quickly covered the little girl's mouth with his big hand, wrapping her waist with his other hand and dragged her into his embrace.

Because their distance is approximately very close, Su Qing could smell the strong smell of blood rushing toward her face, causing her body shaking again. The sense of gnawing between her neck and moist licking sensation became clearer to her.