Untitled Part 2

Chapter 2 – Jian Zhi Palace

The original body lived in Jian Zhi palace. The place is located in a remote place. Because the original body's personality, not many people will come to disturb her on normal days. This did save Su Qiang from a lot of trouble.

Now that His Majesty is gone, not to mention that she lost a favor when she thought of that nuisance Senior consort Duan and the female lead are not something easy to get along with. Coupled with the fact that the original body had done so many wicked things in the past, it's already good enough that the eunuchs and palace maids are making subconscious detours, and standing outside with their hands over their hips, spitting, cursing her.

Inside the room, Su Qing hugged her knees and sat on the corner of the bed, her chin resting on her knees, her eyes staring at the distance in a daze.

She stayed up all night last night, but the marriage news was completely wiped out of her sleepiness. She huddled there, desperately thinking about the plot in the original book, except for a fragmentary and useless information, she did not remember any major events related to the original body at all.

Did she marry the Seventh Lord of Gu family?

How did she die in the hands of Seventh Lord Gu? Was it a dog blood love triangle?

Su Qiang trembled in her heart, she felt a little uncertain all of sudden. At the same time, she inwardly renounce in her heart—— this, this really a cannon fodder!

She sighed quietly, thinking to herself, since she's already here, just take it step by step. And now she's feeling a little hungry wanted to eat some warm food to fill her stomach.

When her personal maid Chun Tao walked in and saw Her Royal Highness huddled there like a small ball, her heart could not help but produced sour water, and her tears started falling.

"Your Highness...." She called softly, and saw Su Qing blink, turning her head to stare at her. It's more precisely, she's staring at the porridge in Chun Tao's hands.

"Is it for me?" Su Qing whispered.

After waiting so long, I finally have something to eat

It's just.....

She's alone now, she doesn't know if the other party is an enemy or a friend, so it's better to be cautious. Thinking like this, she tried to suppress her hunger, took the porridge and put aside.

Chun Tao tried to hold back her tears, but when she saw Su Qing's action thought that she dislikes the porridge and thinking of the food in the palace in the past, she couldn't help crying and said while sobbing: "It's all this servant's incompetence and can only ask for these foods from the imperial kitchen. If it wasn't for those who add insult to injury (idiom-hit a person who's down), acting like a snub, Your Highness wouldn't, wouldn't....."

Eh?

There are still people who are good at cannon fodder these days? What novelty tricks?

Su Qing paused and looked at the maidservant thoughtfully. Then she leaned forward and lifted her hand to wipe the tears on Chuntao's face. Blinking and pretending to be relaxed: "What are you crying? Don't you see I'm fine, I'm just going to have a little hard time in the future."

Chuntao looked up at her unbelievably, and her tears fell like rain in Spring.

"Your Highness, you finally figured it out....."

Huh?

Su Qing was a little confused—— what did she mean by figured it out?

Chuntao didn't notice her abnormality, lowered her head, wiped her tears, and said with sobbing: "Your Highness.... Your Highness has never spoken this softly to this slave before, but this slave knew Your Highness is kindhearted. It's only to survive in the palace and pretended to be so cruel to this servant, this servant always knew, always knew...."