Untitled Part 71

Chapter 71 – Extra 2

Autumn wind blowing, rolling up dead leaves, making rustling noise.

Another cool breeze blew through, Su Qing subconsciously tightened the cloak on her body, which was thrown out by Gu Zifu after kicking her out of the room. Standing on the spot and wrapped herself more tightly, she raised her hands and rubbed her dry eyes, yawned, and said in a lazy tone: "Seventh Lord, I'm leaving."

No one responded.

Su Qing knocked on the door, leaned closer and said: "Okay, I'm really leaving this time."

Su Qing didn't stop this time, turned around and walked down the stairs.

Inside the room, Gu Zifu opened the quilt, his eyes still, gritting his teeth in furious anger.

Little thing has no conscience, she really left.

Really pissed him off.

Su Qing went to find Shuangqiao. She looked at the table full of green juice, and wondered: "What is this?"

Chuntao who was there helping replied: "Shuangqiao jiejie said she wanted to make sweet green rice balls."

"Sweet green rice balls?"

"Yes, It happens that I have nothing to do recently, so I want to find something to do to keep myself busy." Shuangqiao said, "Shouldn't Madam be taking a nap at this time?"

"Oh, I was kicked out by the Seventh Lord." Su Qing sat on the empty stool by the table and held the teacup on the table to warm her hands.

"......."

Seeing this, Chuntao immediately got up and went to get a hand warmer for her and said: "The Seventh Lord shouldn't do that. Madam has been sensitive to cold since childhood, what if she catches a cold."

Su Qing held a hand warmer in her hands and said with a smile: "Chuntao is the best."

Chuntao was happy to hear this.

Shuangqiao seemed to realize something and said helplessly: "The Seventh Lord spent his birthday alone every year, so there was nothing special to celebrate about. But it's rare for him to remember it once and Madam seems not to care about it. It would be strange if the Seventh Lord was not upset."

Su Qing snorted softly and smiled happily: "Let him be anxious. There is no use even if he's anxious."

Last time, they chatted in their spare time and speaking of the birthday, Su Qing suddenly realized she didn't know Gu Zifu's birthday. She had to go ask Si Ting to find it out.

Thinking of Gu Zifu deliberately reminded her just now, but awkwardly didn't want to admit it, Su Qing felt very happy when she thought about it.

Who let him always like to tease her. Now this is a good opportunity to get back at him.

Su Qing glanced outside and whispered to them: "If the Seventh Lord comes to ask, just pretend that you guys don't know anything. I don't believe he would come to find me himself."

Chuntao held back her laughed: "Your Highness, how did you also learn bad things?"

Su Qing blinked innocently.

"Madam can rest assured, I have already let Si Ting know. We will listen to you." Shuangqiao responded.

"That's good."

—————-

Four days later.

Gu Zifu was very gloomy. He didn't know if it was his illusion, he felt that people in the villa seemed to hide something from him. Even the stupid Si Ting also learned to talk around the corner. He blabbed so much that he didn't know what he was talking about.