Untitled Part 26

Chapter 26 -Slaughter

"Me?"

Su Qing was half kneeling on the chair in front of the table, playing with the delicate gadgets she bought from East Street today. Once she heard what he just said, her clean little face without applying powder lifted up from the pomegranate-color cloak, her black hair disheveled, making her white small looking even more beautiful and attractive.

Her current appearance making him could not help but wanted to pinch a few times.

Gu Zifu stood up and tossed the book in his hand to the side. His fox-like eyes slightly glanced at her and said casually, "People in the palace are clumsy and as timid as a mouse. This lord feels upset just by looking at him."

Su Qing lowered her head, because her face was buried in the cloak's collar, unable to see her expression clearly.

After waiting for a while, Gu Zifu didn't hear her answer, her corner of his mouth twitched followed by a snorting laugh, picked up the book next to him and threw it on the table, smashing all the organized wood carving figures into a mess.

"What, you don't want to?"

Su Qing quickly shook her head in fright, wringing her hands and said in a low voice, "No, there is no such thing. I only felt that the Seventh Lord wanted to take me to the palace ...." has surprised me.

"Um." Gu Zifu responded lazily, seemingly a little sleepy, rubbing between his eyebrows, lifted up the quilt and ready to lie down.

As soon as the quilt was lifted halfway, Si Ting's voice came from outside, "Madam. The Seventh Lord's medicine is ready."

Gu Zifu paused his movement, narrowed his fox-like-eyes revealing a creepy smile that makes one's hair standing on end.

Damn drinking medicine again!

And damn Si Ting!

"I'll go get it." Su Qing jumped off the chair hastily causing the cloak on her body to fall, but she didn't care and quickly rushed outside.

She opened the door and saw Si Ting standing outside with a tray of medicine bowls and a small plate of pine nut candies.

She breathed a sigh of relief, reached out to take over the tray and said, "Thanks for trouble, Si Ting."

"Madam is too courteous." Si Ting scratched his head in embarrassment, "By the way, where did the madam buy plum preserves from, the sour and sweet taste is just right."

"Oh, it's on the far side of East Street....."

"Clang" a bang sounds came from the inside room.

Su Qing looked back carefully, and lowered her voice, "Let me bring this medicine for the Seventh Lord first, I'll tell you tomorrow."

When she closed the door and entered the room, she found that it was the chair beside the bed that had been kicked down. She put down the tray and moved the chair to one side. Thought about it for a moment and said with hesitation, "Seventh Lord, it's better to cut down your short-tempered in the future."

Gu Zifu lifted his eyelids.

"Being angry will harm your body, and if your body is not good, you will get sick. When you are sick, you will have to drink medicine."

"Don't drink." Gu Zifu got into the bed completely covered with a quilt, only showing his long black hair, not even his head was exposed.

Next to his quilt were the two ugly stuffed tigers. Su Qing specially chose the bright red color for festivity. Now looking at the cute tiger's heads, making her heart moved. Walking light steps toward the bed and touched the small head of the tiger, gently squeezed its small ear.