Untitled Part 45

Chapter 45 – Uncle

The room was momentarily quiet and terrifying.

"Oh, it's still early, you should sleep a little longer." Gu Zifu gently rubbed the little girl's head, coaxed the person to go back to sleep, then pulled the quilt covering her.

The father and son stood there with their eyes wide open in shock, could not believe the scene in front of them.

No, it's not real?!

Who can tell them, when did the Seventh Lord learn to be gentle and coax the person to sleep?

Su Qing's head was so dizzy, she didn't think much about it, vaguely responded, and went back to sleep.

After hearing the sound of shallow breathing, Gu Zifu carefully got out of the bed. His gaze fell on Wen Zhen, with a cold expression, without saying anything, Gu Zifu pulled his collar and walked outside.

"Holding your stomach full of fire to come here, didn't you want to look for a fight? Okay, let's who will get beat so badly today and cry for parents!"

Wen Zhen stumbled along with a few steps before he could react he was dragged all the way here by his junior.

Feeling embarrassed, he roared in anger, "Don't pull lao zi!"

"Shut up!"

Since he joined the army until now, all the martial arts skills Wen Zhen has learned are from well-known schools, all his moves are rational, but when he met with Gu Zifu who is unorthodox. After being famous from a young age, he's been taking the killing moves all the way- fast, accurate, and ruthless.

"Bang——" Within ten strokes, the sword fell to the ground, and the blue stone road split instantly.

Gu Li, who was next to him, shrank his neck; inwardly thought to himself, if it fell on his head, it would bloom on the spot.

Wen Zhen sucked in cold air a few times, and his palms were trembling with numbness. He stared at Gu Zifu and said with grinning teeth, "What's you crazy about early in the morning?!"

"I'm crazy?"

As soon as his words fell, a pair of cold eyes as sharp as a knife swept over, with a sneered, Gu Zifu shifted his body and his claw attacking Wen Zhen with lightning speed. Wen Zhen was surprised by his sudden attack, and quickly dodge, but at the same raise his feet to kick Gu Zifu.

The two respectively took a step back.

Wen Zhen became angrier by Gu Zifu's aggressive attack. As he was going to open his mouth to scold at him, he saw a flash of silver light at the corner of his eyes, and subconsciously invaded his body to the side.

The irresistible chill flew through and directly hit the back wall of the Gu courtyard. The debris was scattered in an instant, and the dust was flying all over the sky. Then the heavy sword that was thrown on the ground.

Gu Zifu seemed not to be aware of it. He clapped his hands and said innocently, "Ai ya, my hand slipped."

Everyone: "......."

Wen Zhen's mouth twitched and turned to ask Si Ting, "Did your Seventh Lord.....change from a sly fox to mad dog?"

"........" Si Ting's having a headache.

He didn't know whether the Seventh Lord changed or not, but one thing he's certain of is he will be the one who has to repair this wall.

There's so much noise out there, even Su Qing wanted to continue to sleep, she won't be able to. To make matters worse, she even let Gu Zifu sleep on the same bed with her last night. Now come to think about it, it's really ridiculous.