Untitled Part 51

Chapter 51 – Reconciliation

From last night until now, Su Qing hasn't eaten anything except for the cup of warm water she drank last night. Earlier while lying on the bed, she didn't feel hungry, but now after having been awake for a long time, her stomach is growling. She stopped her actions and looked at Gu Zifu's carefree face in the distance, bit her lower lip, threw the sword on the ground, and summoned: "Chuntao."

Chuntao has been waiting outside since last night. Until she was very sleepy at dawn, and went to her room to take a quick nap. But since she was worried about Su Qing, she didn't sleep well and was waiting outside as soon as she woke up.

She walked into the room, carefully swept her gaze at Gu Zifu, and hurriedly looked down. She walked toward Su Qing who was sitting before a mirror, and asked: "Your Highness, do you want this slave servant to help you wash up and change?"

"En." Su Qing nodded and said, "You don't need to style my hair, just makes it simple."

"Your Highness can put it down."

Over there, Gu Zifu saw Su Qing ignore him, he pouted his lips, bent down and picked up the wooden sword. He put the two swords in his palm and weighted them. Then looked at the talisman paper in his other hand, and slapped it on the table with a "pah".

Chuntao was startled.

Su Qing was also startled in her heart, but secretly gathered her courage and raised her hand, and patted Chuntao's hand, comforting her not to be afraid.

The Seventh Lord's madness has become increasingly unstable recently.

After staring at her black hair for a while, Gu Zifu gradually lost his interest and walked out.

In the palace, the superstitious things such as Taoist priests, ghosts, and gods are prohibited. It would be heavily punished if violated. Not to mention inviting the Taoist priest to perform an exorcism. Probably only the Seventh Lord who dare to do that.

When he went out, Wen Linzhuo happened to walk in with Tang Ruyan.

This man is like the spring breeze. There was a small scrape on his forehead, which must have been from yesterday's fire.

"Seventh Lord." Tang Ruyan fist and palm saluted him.

Gu Zifu ignored him, and waved at Su Shisheng calling him.

Su Shisheng opened his eyes big and seemed not to believe his ears. He subconsciously looked at Tang Ruyan, seeing him nodded, he then carefully walked over: "Seventh Lord."

"Well, don't you hate your sister, why did you ask me to help her last night?"

Su Shisheng gritted his teeth: "After all, she's my sister, I can't help it."

"Oh." Gu Zifu didn't seem to have a big reaction regarding his response, "That's stupid of you. If I were you, in order to survive, no matter who died in front of me, I will not blink."

"Seventh Lord, Sheng'er is just a child....." Wen Lingzhuo could not help and step forward, but he was stopped by Tang Ruyan and shook his head at him.

Su Shisheng raised his head with a stubborn face, "The elder sister is the elder sister, not someone else."

"Then you're such a good boy." Gu Zifu slightly clicked his tongue, turned around, and looked at the offerings on the table with a flash of curiosity on his face.

Su Shisheng bowed his head, bit his lower lip tightly, and the hand in his sleeve shivered slightly, didn't know whether it was because of anger or something else.