Untitled Part 59

Chapter 59 – Drink Medicine

Su Qing was walking on the street, her face burning hot, and her eyes fixed on the tip of her shoes the whole time, it seemed as if she might lose valuable things if she removed her gaze.

The streets are very bustling at night, very crowded. People come and go nonstop, no one would have time to take notice of the person passing by.

While Su Qing was immersed in her thought, her waist suddenly tightened, and the familiar feeling made her tremble. Fortunately, Gu Zifu didn't hold her for too long, then let go of his hand, and instead grabbed her hand and continued walking forward.

"Why are you hiding? No one dared to laugh at you." Gu Zifu stopped and turned to look at her, with a playful gaze swept over Su Qing's lips, licking his lips and laughing happily.

Su Qing hurriedly raised her hand to cover his mouth, gave him a fierce glare and threatened him in a low voice: "Seventh Lord, we agreed before we went out, not allowed to mention about this again."

"I didn't say it."

"You said." Su Qing insisted.

Gu Zifu shook her little hand and said: "Then go ask who has heard it?"

Su Qing was speechless. She wanted to pull her hand back but this man clenched it tightly. Under the large crow, she was afraid that this man would turn into a demon, so she had no choice but to give up after giving him a fierce glare.

There are many vendors on both sides of the street. They smiled and said a few words to greet the pedestrians passing by.

"Miss, would you like to buy one?" A seller carrying candied gourds passed by and asked with a smile.

Su Qing looked at the big and red candies gourds with excitement, lowering her head to take out the silver piece from her waist.

"I want all of them." Gu Zifu handed the silver ignot.

"This...." The seller looked embarrassed, "Gong Zhi, I.....have no change."

Gu Zifu shoved the silver in, and took the straw stick from his hand and carried it calmly on his shoulder, "Keep the change."

He picked one of the biggest candied gourds and put it into his mouth, and immediately stuffed the remaining into Su Qing's hand. His handsome face wrinkled into a ball, feeling toothache just from looking at him.

Su Qing blinked and laughed aloud.

Gu Zifu licked his teeth and said unhappily: "Why do you like to eat these weird things?"

"Tasty." Su Qing's eyebrows bent, and bit the whole thing into her mouth. Her small mouth was bulging and could only hear the vague words.

"Not tasty." Gu Zifu snorted.

It's delicious for her. It's a waste to give him.

After returning to the mansion, everyone was stunned at this very unbelievable scene. Si Ting quickly stepped forward and took the candied gourd stick from Gu Zifu and asked: "Seventh Lord, why did you buy so much?"

Gu Zifu ignored him and carried the stuffed tiger he had just bought back the inner courtyard.

Su Qing picked a few more and said with a smile: "Troubling you to share it with others and also give Tang Er some." She left after saying this.

Si Ting glanced at the sugar gourd and picked one to eat.

Sour?!!

He looked pleased, and took a few more, before dividing the rests.